Andaman & Nicobar Police invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Radio Operator, Cipher Operator, and Radio Technician.
Most Important Date:
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 07-November-2014
Date of Availability of Admit Card: From November 24, 2014 to December 08, 2014
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Radio Operator: 11 Posts (General-07, OBC-04 of A&N Islands)
- Cipher Operator: 01 Post (General)
- Radio Technician: 01 Post (General)
Age Limit as on November 07, 2014:
Minimum18 years, and
Maximum 30 years for general candidates; 33 years for OBC category candidates, and 35 years for female candidates
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Radio Operator and Cipher Operator Posts: Candidates should possess Graduation in Science/ Engineering; or BCA; or Diploma in Electronics and Electrical, Electronics & communications, Electronics & Computer Sciences or Computer Sciences Engineering from a recognized university, and must have sound knowledge of computer applications.
- Radio Technician: Candidates should have passed 12th Class from a recognized board/ university, and have Diploma in Radio Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunication.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be eligible to get the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- for all posts.
Candidates will be selected on basis of Physical Measurement, Physical Endurance Test, Written Exam of 200 marks for Radio Operator and Cipher Operator Posts and 150 marks for Radio Technician Post, Interview/ Personality test, followed by and medical test.
Here on How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may submit duly completed application along with self attested copies of required documents as suggested, three passport size photograph (one pasted on application and two attached along with application form) to
Dy. Superintendent of Police (HQ), Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair
The admit card should be collected by the candidates from November 24, 2014 to December 08, 2014 from Recruitment Cell, Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required minimum physical standards, detail insight on selection process, prescribed application format, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment notification from Recruitment Cell, Andaman & Nicobar Police here http://db.and.nic.in/vacancy/UploadedFiles/782.pdf