Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2013 For 20 Assistant Professors in Geography
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is the authority responsible for competent selection of candidates for various government departments and its associated institutions in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. With the recent notification from Arunachal Pradesh PSC, it invites applications in prescribed forms, from deserving candidates from the State of Arunachal Pradesh for recruitment of Assistant Professor in Geography in various Government Colleges under the State administration.
The details of the vacancies along with eligibility criteria for recruitment are as under: Notification No.P5C-R/B-13/2013
- Date of availability of Application Form: 23-Aug-2013
- Last date for submission of completed application form: 25-Sept-2013 up to 04:00 PM
- Date for reckoning Age and Qualification: 25-Sept-2013
Details of Job Positions:
- Assistant Professor in Geography: 20 positions (Reservation for APST candidates will be as per the state government norms)
- APST – 80% (16 Posts) and Unreserved – 20% (04 Posts)
Pay Scale & Remunerations:
- The candidates selected for the job position will be inducted in service with a Pay Scale in PB-III of Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 plus the grade pay of Rs.6000.
- Other allowances and perks will be applicable as per the rules of the state government.
- The candidates interested to join these posts must have completed Master’s Degree in concerned subject with at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC, ST candidates) or its equivalent grade with good academic records.
- The candidates must have cleared the NET conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET
- For candidates having PhD qualification, the condition of NET will not be valid
- The applicant must not have crossed 30 years of age as on 25-Sept-2013.
- However, relaxation in upper age for reserved category of candidates will be applicable as per rules.
Application Form Costs:
- The candidates are advised to obtain the Application form from the Commission’s Office, Itanagar on all working days from 10 AM to 4 PM up to 25-Sept-2013 on cash payment of the requisite fees
- For APST candidates: Rs.70
- For all others: Rs.130
- No separate fee in the form of Demand Draft/ Treasury Challan will be required further along with the application form
Stages of Examination & Selection:
- The selection will be done on the basis of the Interview or Viva-Voice for these positions.
- The Interview / Viva-Voice will be conducted by the Commission at Itanagar or any other place, which may be decided by the Commission.
- The final selection will be as per a merit performance in the interview/ Viva-Voice
How to apply:
- The candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions can apply through the prescribed format of application which can be obtained from the Office of the Arunachal Pradesh PSC at Itanagar
- Due care should be taken to fill up the Application Form neatly and correctly.
- The details of the advertisement can be referred to at http://appsc.gov.in/AdvtAsstProf.pdf before submitting the application
- The candidates are required to submit the Application Form complete in all respects. Photograph, duly attested, should be pasted (Not Stapled in Any Case) at the space provided in the Application Form.
- They are further advised to attach attested copies of the documents/testimonials with the photo copy of the Application Form and not with the original form
- Application Form duly filled-in along with the Photocopy of certificates and fee payment receipt shall have to be submitted in the Office of the Arunachal Pradesh PSC at the address mentioned below personally or should be mailed in the envelope by registered post to the address, before the last date notified.
- The application form and other essential document should be enclosed in an envelope and super-scribed as “Application for the post of Assistant Professor”
- Application form other than the one procured from the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar will be summarily rejected. No duplicate or typed-out form will be entertained
- Address to send the completed Application form:
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar