Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is the authority responsible for competent selection of candidates for various Government COLLEGES Departments and its associated institutions in the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
With the recent notification from Arunachal Pradesh PSC, it invites applications in prescribed forms, from deserving candidates for recruitment of 62 numbers of Assistant Professors in multiple (13) disciplines to be posted in various Government Colleges under the State administration.
Important Dates: Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02-July-2018
Details of Job Positions: (Total 62 Posts)
- Assistant Professor in English: 06 Positions
- Assistant Professor in Economics: 03 Positions
- Assistant Professor in History: 04 Positions
- Assistant Professor in Physics: 05 Positions
- Assistant Professor in Chemistry: 02 Positions
- Assistant Professor in Mathematics: 03 Positions
- Assistant Professor in Hindi: 10 Positions
- Assistant Professor in Political Science: 05 Positions
- Assistant Professor in Education: 09 Positions
- Assistant Professor in Geography: 09 Positions
- Assistant Professor in Zoology : 02 Positions
- Assistant Professor in Botany: 02 Positions
- Assistant Professor in Commerce: 02 Positions
NOTE: 80% of the posts are reserved for APST Candidates and 20% posts are un-reserved for open competition as per Arunachal Pradesh State Govt. rules.
Pay Scale & Remunerations:The candidates selected for the job position will be inducted in service with a Pay Scale in PB-III of Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 plus the grade pay of Rs.6000.Other allowances and perks will be applicable as per the rules of the state government.
Educational Eligibility:The candidates interested to join these posts must have completed Master’s Degree in concerned subject with at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC, ST candidates) or its equivalent grade with good academic records.
The candidates must have cleared the NET conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.For candidates having PhD qualification, the condition of SELT/SET/NET will not be applicable.
Age Specification: The applicant must not have crossed 32 years of age as on 02-July-2018. However, relaxation in upper age for reserved category of candidates will be applicable as per rules.
Fee: Online Mode
For APST candidates: Rs.100 only
For all others: Rs.150 only
Stages of Examination & Selection: The selection will be done on the basis of the Interview or Viva-Voice for these positions. The Interview / Viva-Voice will be conducted by the Commission at Itanagar or any other place, which may be decided by the Commission. The final selection will be as per a merit performance in the interview/ Viva-Voice
How to Apply: Apply Online Here The candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions can apply ONLINE through the prescribed format of application.
For complete detail on this recruitment please go through official recruitment advertisement here, Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment Advertisement No-PSC-R(B)02-2018