Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017- Baroda Manipal School of Banking Offering Opportunity For Becoming Officers In Junior Management Grade Scale I
In collaboration with Manipal Group of Education, the BoB has set up Baroda-Manipal School of Banking (BMSB) to train young and dynamic professional and award them Post-Graduate Diploma with a specialization in Finance and Banking. The plan is to train and nurture some of the bright young graduates professionally for a dynamic career in banking with the Bank of Baroda.
Starting date for Online Registration of Application: 01-April-2017
Last date for Online Registration of Application: 01-May-2017
Date for payment of Application Fees (online): 01-April-2017 till 01-May-2017
Downloading of call letters: 12-May, 2017
Tentative date for exam: 27-May-2017
Number of Candidates in Each batch of Training: Total 1200 Students/ Various Batches
About PG-Diploma in Banking & Finance from BMSB
- The course consists of Nine Months on campus program, on completion of which the candidate would be awarded a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking & Finance and will be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale I.
- After joining the Bank, three months Work Integrated Learning in the form of On the Job Training will have to be carried out by the candidate at a Bank of Baroda branch.
- On completion of three months Work Integrated Learning, candidates will be awarded Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by Manipal university.
- For the year 2017 the BOB has announced to intake of 400 students in various batches.
- Three batches of students will be inducted in Baroda Manipal School of Banking through this current selection exercise for 2017-18 (April 2017 to March 2018).
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the Bank of Baroda as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade/ Scale I.
Academic Essentials: The candidates interested for this course, should have completed Graduation in any discipline with 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks from a recognized University, or equivalent there of as on the last date for registration of application.
Age Considerations: The candidates applying for these vacancies must have attained the minimum age of 20 years and should not have exceeded the maximum of 28 years as on 01-April-2017. However, for candidates belonging to reserved categories as demarcated by the Govt. of India, the upper age limit will be relaxed based on the norms specified.
For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
For all other candidates: Rs. 750/-
The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards by providing information as asked on the screen, through ONLINE mode only after completion of basic details on the Online Application Form. NO offline mode of payment will however, be accepted.
Selection Procedure: As per the process of admission, an Online Test would be conducted across the country. The selection is done in the mode of Online Written Aptitude Test followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and finally through a Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Apply Online
The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility before applying. The application form should be filled in accurately and should be verified before submission. The candidates should read through the detailed notification as available at www.bankofbaroda.co.in, before applying for these posts.