Baroda Manipal School of Banking Recruitment 2015 Offering Opportunity For Becoming Officers In JMGS-I
In collaboration with Manipal Group of Education, the BoB has set up Baroda-Manipal School of Banking (BMSB) to train young and dynamic professional and award them Post-Graduate Diploma with a specialization in Finance and Banking. This course is also quite vital in the sense that it intends to offer the course-takers a promising opportunity in BoB as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I cadre after successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period. The plan is to train and nurture some of the bright young graduates professionally for a dynamic career in banking with the Bank of Baroda.
About PG-Diploma in Banking & Finance from BMSB
- Under this program, the students are trained for one year in the PG-Diploma course on Banking and Finance. The program offered is a full time residential training program for 1 year and is to be pursued in the BMSB campus at Bangalore.
- When the students finish the course, they are awarded PG-Diploma in Banking & Finance and are recruited directly into the Bank of Baroda as Probationary Officers in the cadre of JMG/Scale-I.
- For the year 2015-16 the BOB has announced to intake of 1200 students in various batches.
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the Bank of Baroda as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
- Starting date for Online Registration of Application: 03-March-2015
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 17-March-2015
- Date for payment of Application Fees (online): 03-March till 17-March-2015
- Downloading of call letters: On or after 07-April-2015
- Tentative date for exam: 18-April-2015
Number of Candidates in Each batch of Training:
- Total 1200 Students/ Various Batches (UR-606, OBC-324, SC-180, ST-90 & out of this 3% Seats are reserved for PWD)
- The candidates interested for this course, should have completed Graduation in any discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks from a recognized University, or equivalent there of as on the last date for registration of application (17-March-2015).
- The candidates applying for these vacancies must have attained the minimum age of 20 years and should not have exceeded the maximum of 28 years as on the last date for registration of application (17-March-2015).
- However, for candidates belonging to reserved categories as demarcated by the Govt. of India, the upper age limit will be relaxed based on the norms specified.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For all other candidates: Rs. 600/-
- The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards by providing information as asked on the screen, through ONLINE mode only after completion of basic details on the Online Application Form.
- NO offline mode of payment will however, be accepted.
- As per the process of admission, an Online Test would be conducted across the country.
- The selection is done in the mode of Online Written Aptitude Test followed by Group Discussion and finally through a Personal Interview.
- The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.45 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus service taxes, as applicable.
- This fee has to be paid by the student during the joining in the course.
- However, students can finance the course fees by availing the loan from the bank of Baroda at a highly concessional rate of 8% per annum
- The loan can be repaid over a period of time, after the students take up the job as probationary officer. The EMIs for the loan would start on completion of the course duration
- The EMIs are spread over a period of 84 months (7 years) after joining
- Apart from this the candidates have to deposit nearly Rs.2500 for the exam fees for undergoing various Certification exams like NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository Options), etc.
Mode of Application:
- An Application can be filled through ONLINE mode only at the official site or through the link provided in the careers page in the Bank of Baroda official site (www.bankofbaroda.com).
How to Apply: Apply Online
- The interested candidates can apply through Online mode only through the website of the Bank of Baroda at www.bankofbaroda.com
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility before applying
- The application form should be filled in accurately and should be verified before submission.
- The data entered cannot be changed or altered under any circumstances.
- The candidates should read through the detailed notification as available at http://www.bankofbaroda.com/Careers/Admission_28_2_2015.asp, before applying for these posts.