Bharat Dynamics Limited, invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Assistant-II (Liaison) on Temporary basis for two years for Liaison Office at New Delhi. The position will be reviewed based on Organizational requirement as well as performance of the candidate.
Opening Date for Online Submission of Application: June 18, 2014
Closing Date for Online Submission of Application: July 04, 2014
Last Date for Receipt of duly filled in Bio-Data along with Demand Draft, Registration Slip, and Certificates: July 11, 2014
Name of the Post along with corresponding Vacancies:
Junior Assistant-II (Liaison) – 3 Vacancies
Upper Age Limit As on July 04, 2014: 33 Years
- Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary examination.
- Ideally, Candidates should have done minimum six months of computer course in Office Applications, and have good reading skills, and Writing and Speaking Skills in Hindi and English.
- Candidate should have two years of experience of working/ liaisoning with Ministries under Government of India. Exposure to liaisoning with various agencies with the knowledge of Civil Aviation, DoPT, DPE related to requirements of PSUs is desirable.
Basic Pay: Rs. 8350/-
Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates, and Internal employees of BDL are exempted from paying the application fee.
Applicants are suggested to pay the fee in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favor of “Bharat Dynamics Limited” payable at Hyderabad.
One may also pay the fee through Online mode by using Visa/Master Credit card and Debit card, and Net Banking facility of Axis Bank only.
- Don’t forget to Write his/ her Name and the Registration Number allotted, on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXM/ Internal Employees have to write his/ her Name and the Registration Number allotted on the reverse side of the certificates.
Selection Process: Written Exam (85% weightage), followed by Interview (15% weightage)
How to Apply: Apply Online
Interested abd eligible candidates may apply online only through official website of Bharat Dynamics Limited, http://bdl.ap.nic.in.
On submission and acceptance of application, the System will generate Registration Number. Applicants are strongly suggested to print the registration slips.
Thereafter, Applicants are suggested to SEND duly filled in Bio-Data as per proforma at Annexure – I, along with registration slip, and requested Demand Draft/ certificates, by post to
DGM (HRD), Bharat Dynamics Limited, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500 058
Candidates must superscribed with “Application for the post JUNIOR ASSISTANT-II (LIAISON)” on top of the envelope containing the Bio-Data.
One must refer to official Advertisement from Bharat Dynamics Limited HERE http://bdl.ap.nic.in/advt2014-1-170614.pdf