Central Services division Ghaziabad unit of Bharat Electronics Limited, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Deputy Engineer on fixed tenure for a period of three years.
- Starting Date for Online submission of application: 6-August-2014
- Last date for Online submission of application: 20-August-2014
- Download written test call letter: 25-August-2014
- Written Test: 31-August-2014
- Download interview call letter: 6-September-2014
Name of Posts, and Number of Vacancies:
- Deputy Engineer (Civil): 07 posts
- Deputy Engineer (Electrical): 03 posts
- Candidates must not have crossed 28 years of age as on June 01, 2014
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be eligible to get pay scale of 16400 -3% -40500.
- Deputy Engineer (Civil): BE (Civil)/ B.Tech (Civil) from Government recognized University/Institute with one year post qualification experience.
- Deputy Engineer (Electrical): BE (Electrical)/B. Tech (Electrical) from Government recognized University/Institute with one year post qualification experience.
- General/OBC category: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fee
- Candidates are suggested to take pay the fee in form of challan form at any branch of State Bank of India
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, followed by an interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through BEL official website www.bel-india.com
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from BEL mentioned below in references section.