BHEL, with its present notification has invited applications from young, talented, and enthusiastic persons (Graduate and Diploma Engineers from Various Disciplines) of Madhya Pradesh domicile only to join at Apprentice Trainee for its Bhopal unit.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the recruit norms as as under:
- Date of commencement of online Submission of Applications: November 04, 2014
- Last Date of Online Submission of Applications: November 24, 2014
- Last Date of Receipt of Hardcopy of the Application: December 01, 2014
Details of the Vacancies: Total Vacancy: 229 Numbers
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee: 138 Posts (SC-23, ST-10, OBC-36, UR-69)
- Technician Apprentice Trainee: 91 Posts (SC-14, ST-18, OBC-13, UR-46)
Details of Eligibility:
Age Limit: Minimum 14 years and Maximum 25 years as on November 01, 2014. Age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC categories will be according to Government Rules only for the domiciles of Madhya Pradesh.
Graduate Apprentice: The applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering in the relevant branch with minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/ OBC category candidates, and 60% marks for SC/ ST category candidates.
Technician Apprentice: The applicants must hold a Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch.
Note: Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship. Candidates who have passed B.E./ B.Tech./ Diploma before January 2012 are not eligible for Apprentice training.
- For Graduate Apprentices – Rs.6000 Per Month
- For Technician Apprentices – Rs.4000 Per Month
Period of Training:
- The candidates selected as Apprentice Trainees with undergo a training for a period of One year from the date of joining.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance which will be decided by BHEL in later phases.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- Candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria can apply through Online mode at the website of BHEL at www.bhelbpl.co.in or at www.bhelbhopal.com/careers/index.html
- The candidates are requested to read through the complete official advertisement here BHEL Bhopal Online System for Engagement of Graduate and Diploma Apprentice before applying Online for these posts.
- After completion of Online Submission of Application the candidates are advised to take printout of the Acknowledgement Recript and attach that along with other necessary credential certificates and antecedents and send that to the address mentioned below so as to reach by the date notified by ORDINARY POST only
- The envelop containing application will be super-scribed as “Application for GGT/ Diploma Apprentices 2014-15”
- Address to send completed application along with acknowledgement slip:
Post Box No-35
Post office – Piplani
BHEL Bhopal – 462022 (M.P.)