BHEL Recruitment of ITI Trade Apprentice in Various Disciplines For April 2014-15 Session
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) is an established name in India as an integrated power plant equipment manufacturer and one of the largest engineering and manufacturing companies in India in terms of turnover. BHEL is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products and services for the core sectors companies pertaining to Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (Railway), Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and Defense. BHEL currently operates at more than 150 project sites across India and abroad. BHEL has been conferred Maharatna Status by the Government of India.
BHEL, with its present notification has invited applications from young, talented, and enthusiastic persons of Uttarakhand domicile only (Some posts are exclusively reserved for Hardwar residents) to join at Apprentice Trainee for its Hardwar unit for the session April 2014-15. All those candidates, who have completed their ITI in the year 2013 and 2014 are only eligible to apply for these positions.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the recruit norms are as under:
- Date of commencement of online downloading of applications: 12-Mar-14
- Last date of personal submission of applications: 22-Mar-14 till Office Hours
- Tentative date for Written Test: 02-Apr-14
- Tentative date for Personal Interview: 07-Apr-14 & 09-Apr-14
Details of the Vacancies:
- ITI Apprentice (Draftsman-Mechanic)
- ITI Apprentice (Electrician)
- ITI Apprentice (Electronics Mechanic)
- ITI Apprentice (Fitter)
- ITI Apprentice (Machinist)
- ITI Apprentice (Motor Mechanic- vehicle)
- ITI Apprentice (Turner)
- ITI Apprentice (Welder)
- ITI Apprentice (Pattern Maker)
- ITI Apprentice (Forger & Heat Treatment)
- ITI Apprentice (Foundry man)
- Candidates need to have registered their names in Employment exchanges of Hardwar only
- Only for the trades of Turner, Machinist, Pattern Maker & Forger-and-Heat Treatment, candidates registered with the employment exchanges of other districts can apply.
- The candidates should have attained at least 18 years of age and should not have exceeded 27 years (for General/ Unreserved category) as on 01-Apr-2014.
- However, Age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories will be applicable according to Govt. Rules only for the natives.
- The applicants must have passed High School Certificate Examination (10th standard pass) or equivalent.
- The applicants must have completed Trade training from an ITI or similar institution as recognized by NCVT and should have passed the Trade Certificate examination in the year 2013 or 2014 with at least 60% marks in aggregate (Only pass marks for SC/ST candidates).
Employment Exchange Registration:
- The applicants should have been registered with the Employment Exchange of Hardwar to be eligible to apply.
- For Trade Apprentice Turner, Machinist, Pattern Maker & Forger-and-Heat Treatment, candidates registered with the employment exchanges of other districts can apply.
- The candidates selected for Trade Apprentice will receive a monthly stipend of Rs.3000 Per Month.
- There will be no other allowances applicable for such candidates.
Period of Training:
- The candidates selected as Apprentice Trainees with undergo a training for a period of 1 year from the date of joining.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and personal Interview.
- The candidates have to clear the Pre-Employment Medical Test decided by BHEL before joining.
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria can apply through Prescribed format of application as available at the website of BHEL at http://careers.bhelhwr.co.in
- The candidates are requested to read through the complete advertisement at http://careers.bhelhwr.co.in/recruitment/CircularForOpenCandidates.pdf before applying for these posts
- The factual details are to be entered through the Application Form
- After completion of Application the candidates are advised to attach that along with other necessary credential certificates and antecedents and send that to the address mentioned below (by Person, NOT BY POST) by 22-Mar-2014
- The envelope containing application will be super-scribed as “Application for Apprentice Training (Session: April – 2014-15)”
- Office Address to submit completed application:
Senior Manager (HR-Recruitment)
Room No: 29, Human Resource Department
Administrative Head Office, BHEL, Heep, Ranipur
Haridwar, Uttarakhand – 249403