Bihar SSC Recruitment 2014: Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department Jobs 2014 for 127 RI Positions
(Limited Departmental Selection Examination)
As a department with very close interaction with the general public, the Department of Revenue and Land Reforms plays a vital role in Collection of land revenue, Maintenance and updating of land records, Acquisition of land, Survey and demarcation of land and management and control of natural land resources. Every individual has to approach Revenue offices frequently for various requirements. The department is situated in the state capital of Bihar as a planning, monitoring and administrative apex level body. Directorate of land records and surveys, a major directorate under the department maintains, develop land records for the entire state. Through a very well knit state-wide organisational structure, comprising of 38 district and sub-district offices, 534 block level land reforms offices, it reaches out to deliver service to the citizen.
With the recent announcement from Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms department, applications from eligible candidates are being invited for 127 posts of Region Inspector and equivalent service grades under the Department.
The details of the vacancies and criteria for selection thereof are described as under:
Mode of Application:
The applications are intended to be filled through ONLINE mode only at the website of the Bihar SSC.
- Date of publication of advertisement: 12-Feb-2014
- Date of starting for Online Registration of Application: 17-Feb-2014
- Date of closing of Online Registration of Application: 18-Mar-2014 till midnight
- Date for payment of application fees: from 20-Feb-2014 till 15-Mar-2014
Details of the vacancies: Total 127 Positions
- Region Inspectors and equivalent service: 127 Positions (SC-20, ST-01, EBC-23, BC-15, WBC-04, UR-64)
Note: The actual vacancies may increase or decrease as per requirements and at discretion of BSSC.
- The rules of reservation for SC, ST, BC, EBC, Women BC (WBC) candidates are applicable as per the normal recruitment norms.
- The candidates selected for RI posts will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of PB-II at the range of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.4200 with other perks and allowances
Criteria for Education & Experience:
- The applicant must have passed Graduation or equivalent examination.
- The applicant must have at least 10 years of experience in Revenue Department of the state government of Bihar.
- Those candidates, who have not regularized by have completed at least 10 years of service in the Revenue departments, will only be eligible to apply for these positions.
Application Fee and Intimation charges:
- For SC, ST: Rs. 100 only
- For all others: Rs.375 only
- The payment can be made through the system generated fee payment challan (only after submission of Online Application) in any branch of State Bank of India as per the instructions with the dates mentioned above.
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Test and a Merit list will be prepared by the department / SSC for such a selection.
- The applicants have to secure at least minimum cut-off marks to be eligible for selection.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- The candidates can apply only through the online mode at the website of the Bihar SSC at http://bssc.bih.nic.in . No other mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidates are advised to read the detailed application requirement from the advertisement available at the website of Bihar SSC at http://online.bsscpatna.com/ or at http://bssc.bih.nic.in
- The candidates should ensure that their personal email ID is kept active during the recruitment period
- The candidate should fill in competent details with factual information.
- The candidates should upload their photo and signature at appropriate spaces
- The candidates are advised to keep the copy of the Application Form with the copy of fee payment receipt for future reference.
- No further editing of application will be accepted by the Staff Selection Commission.
One must refer to official advertisement here http://online.bsscpatna.com/Adv_details_02020114.pdf