BPSC Recruitment 2014 For 643 Posts of Doctors (Specialists) Under Bihar Health Department
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) as one of the most competent authorities for selection of candidature for various vacancy position of the state is delivering its full cooperation in a smoother selection of candidature for recruitment of competent persons in the state cadre. Working with the guidelines of Union Public Service Commission, the BPSC is marking its presence for its free and fair selection norms.
With the recent requirement of the fulfillment of competent positions of Specialist Doctors in the State Health Department, the notification has been released by the Secretary of BPSC. Applications are invited in proper format for various vacant positions under the health Department of the state of Bihar through the Public Service Commission of Bihar (BPSC).
The details of the vacancies are as follows:
- Last date for sending completed application to Bihar PSC: 02-July-2014 till 5PM
- Date for reckoning Age, Education and Experience: 01-Aug-2014
Name of the Specialist Positions and Number of Vacancies:
Total 643 Posts (UR-324, SC-103, ST-06, EBC-114, BC-76 & BC-W-20)
- Psychologist (Advt. No: 05/2014): 19 Posts (UR-10, SC-03, EBC-03, BC-02 & BC-W-01)
- Skin Specialist (Advt. No: 06/2014): 75 Posts (UR-38, SC-12, ST-01, EBC-13, BC-09 & BC-W-02)
- ENT Specialist (Advt. No: 07/2014): 131 Posts (UR-66, SC-21, ST-01, EBC-23, BC-16 & BC-W-04)
- Eye Specialist (Advt. No: 08/2014): 68 Posts (UR-34, SC-11, ST-01, EBC-12, BC-08 & BC-W-02)
- Microbiologist (Advt. No: 09/2014): 20 Posts (UR-10, SC-03, EBC-04, BC-02 & BC-W-01)
- Pathologist (Advt. No: 10/2014): 53 Posts (UR-27, SC-08, ST-01, EBC-09, BC-06 & BC-W-02)
- Radiologist (Advt. No: 11/2014): 142 Posts (UR-71, SC-23, ST-01, EBC-26, BC-17 & BC-W-04)
- Specialist Physician (Advt. No: 12/2014): 135 Posts (UR-68, SC-22, ST-01, EBC-24, BC-16 & BC-W-04)
Note: There will be 3% reservation for PWD candidates in above posts
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The candidates selected for the posts of Specialist Doctors will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 And a Grade Pay of Rs.5400 in PB-II.
- Apart from that they will also be entitled to receive other perks and benefits as per rules.
- The candidates interested for these positions must have obtained a MBBS and a Post-Graduate qualification (MD/MS) or DNB or equivalent qualification in the concerned Specialization form a recognized university or institute. They must have been registered with MCI or equivalent bodies of the state.
- Apart from this they must have completed a minimum of 12 months of mandatory internship (even without a single day gap)
- The candidates having higher qualification and experience will be preferred for these posts.
- The applicant must not have attended 37 years (for General/ Unreserved category) of age by 1st August 2014.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for other privileged class of candidates.
- For SC/ST candidates who are natives of Bihar: Rs.75 (Rs.25 as application fees + Rs.50 as bank charges)
- For all others: Rs.150 (Rs.100 as application fees + Rs.50 as bank charges)
- The fees can be paid in cash through the Challan (format available at the website of the BPSC at http://bpsc.bih.nic.in) in any branch of State Bank of India within the last date of acceptance of application in the SBI account number 31650243410.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates for the above the positions will be selected on the basis of their performance through a Merit list prepared on the basis of Academics, Experience and marks obtained in the Interview.
How to Apply:
- The candidates need to apply through the prescribed application form that can be downloaded from the website of Bihar PSC at http://bpsc.bih.nic.in or at http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/PR-05-12-2014-Specialist-Doctor.pdf
- It should be noted that the downloaded application form must have been reprinted exact copy of the application form as available on the website on a good quality A-4 size paper.
- The application form must be printed on both sides of a good quality paper and must be limited to 3 pages only (as available on the website)
- Any other form of application, hand-written or self-typed will not be accepted
- The application form can be filled in English or Hindi
- Photographs must be glued to the application form at appropriate spaces and must be signed crossed as if a part of signature must be on the photograph and other part on the application form
- The envelope containing application must be super-scribed with the advertisement number and the name of the post being applied for
- The application form must be attached with two (2) numbers of self-addressed envelopes with Rs.40 stamp affixed on each of it, along with other credential documents and certificate copies
- The applications must be sent by Registered Post/ Speed Post only to the following address so as to reach before the final date of receipt of application (i.e. 02-July-2014 till 1700 Hours)
The Examination Controller
Bihar Public Service Commission
15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg,
Baily Road, Patna – 800001