U.P. State Bridge Corporation Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 company, established on March 01, 1973, under uttar pradesh government, to provide a support and accelerate the design, planning, construction, consultancy, and maintenance of Bridge in the uttar pradesh state. With recent notification, U.P. State Bridge Corporation Ltd. invites applications from eligible candidates for the 131 posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), and Junior Engineer (Civil).
Name of the Posts along with corresponding vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 28 vacancies (Unreserved- 16, OBC- 05 , SC- 06, ST- 01)
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) : 07 vacancies (Unreserved- 07)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 96 vacancies (Unreserved- 54, OBC- 26, SC- 15, ST- 01)
- Date of notification: October 10, 2013
- Last date for receipt of application form: November 07, 2013
- Date of Written test or Computer based Online Test: Will be announce shortly
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years as on January 01, 2013
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical): Rs.15, 600-39, 100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.5, 400/-
- For Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs.9, 300-34, 800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.4, 200/-
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical): Candidates must have Degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from government recognised university/ institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Candidates must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering, from government recognised university/ institute.
Note: The minimum qualifying marks in required qualification degree/ diploma is as mentioned below;
- For General Category candidates: 50%
- For OBC Category candidates: 45%
- For SC/ ST Category candidates: 40%
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on basis of performance in written test or Computer based Online Test, followed by Interview.
- For General and OBC Category candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST Category candidates: Rs.500/-
Applicants are suggested to pay the application fee in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “UP State Bridge Corporation Ltd”, payble at Lucknow .
How To Apply:
Applicants are suggested to apply in prescribed application format only, that may download from the official website of U.P. State Bridge Corporation Ltd., that is www.bridgecorporationltd.com.
Applicants are suggested to send duly filled in application form, along with requested documents, and two envelop of (10*23) cm size (write the complete address on both the envelop) with Rs. 30/- registered postal stamp affixed, through speed post only to,
The General Manager,
U. P. State Bridge Corporation
16, Madan Mohan Malviya Marg, Lucknow- 226001
Don’t forget to write on top of the envelope, in bold letter.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, prescribed application format, and other important norms, one must refer to official advertisement from U.P. State Bridge Corporation Ltd., here http://bridgecorporationltd.com/2050.pdf.