BSF Recruitment 2013 For Sub-Inspector (Junior Engineer-Electrical) in BSF Engineering Set Up
Being central government profile, jobs in BSF is considered as the most preferred job profiles among the masses of job seekers.
With its recent proposal for acquiring potential human resource, BSF intends to recruit 28 numbers of Sub-Inspector (Junior Engineer-Electrical) in BSF Engineering Set Up across 25 its establishment of India.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under:
Mode of Application:
The applications are invited through prescribed application format only as available at the website of BSF at http://www.bsf.nic.in
- Date of publication of Notification: 30-Aug-2013
- Last date for submission of Completed Application: 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar
- Last date for submission of Completed Application from far-flung areas: 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Details of the Vacancies:
- Sub-Inspector (Junior Engineer-Electrical): Total 28 Positions (UR-07, OBC-15, SC-04, ST-02)
Scale of Pay:
- Sub-Inspector (Junior Engineer-Electrical) – The candidates selected for this position will be eligible for remuneration in the Scale of PB-II with Rs.9300–Rs.34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200 and other allowances and perks will be as per rules
- Academic Qualification:
- The applicants must have completed 3 years Diploma in electrical Engineering for an Institute of repute to be eligible for applying for this position.
- The age of an applicant should not exceed 30 years as on the last date of receipt of Application
However, there will be relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-SM candidates as per rules.
- Physical Standard (for all):
- Height – 165 cm (may be relaxed for certain candidates as per the exact notification of BSF inspectors)
- Weight – proportionate to height
- Chest – Unexpanded 76 cm and expanded 81 cm
- Vision: 6/6 and 6/9 both eyes without correction (without wearing glasses)
- The selection will be done through Preliminary Written Examination, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency test (as required), and Interview
- Candidates will be further selected in order of merit
- The candidates will have to undergo a pre-recruitment medical test before final joining
- For SC/ST: Fees Exempted
- For all Others: Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty only)
- The fee can be paid in the shape of Crossed Indian Postal Order / Bank Draft drawn in the favor of the Concerned IG/DIG/Commandant and payable at bank of concerned Headquarter as mentioned in the point XI of the original recruitment advertisement at http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r64.pdf)
- No other mode of payment will be accepted
How To Apply:
- The candidates need to apply through the prescribed application form as available on the portal of BSF at http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r64.pdf
- After filling up the form, the candidates have to attach the Application Form with all necessary credential documents and DD or Pay Order (fees) and send that to the address mentioned at the complete advertisement on or before 30 days of announcement of this advertisement
- The envelope containing the application form must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF SUB-INSPECTOR/ JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL) IN BSF ENGINEERING SET UP – 2013” in bold and capital letter.
- The candidates need to attach 2 numbers of self-addressed envelope affixing Rs.39 postal stamp on it.