Directorate General Border Security Force, under Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant SUB Inspector) (Group-‘A’ Combatised Post) in Border Security Force Air Wing.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: December 24, 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 30 Days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Candidates belongs to far flung areas: Within 45 Days from the Date of Publication of Advertisement
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant SUB Inspector) – 45 Posts
Trade Wise Vacancies:
- Mechanical-22 Posts
- Avionics: 23 Posts
Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on last date for receipt of application. [Relaxation in upper age limit as per rules]
Candidate should have completed three years of Diploma in the relevant trade recognized by the Directorate General Civil Aviation; OR Group X Diploma issued by the Indian Air Force.
Preference will be given to the candidates having two years of relevant aviation experience after completion of diploma course.
Exam Fee: Rs. 50/-
- Candidates can make the payment in form of Demand Draft/ IPO in favour of “Commandant 25 BN BSF” payable at SBI-ADB Najafgarh, Code No. 001419.
- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, and Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2800/-
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of written exam of 100 marks, followed by Documentation, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Interview of 30 marks, and Medical Examination.
Centre of Examination: The Commandant, 25 BN BSF, Chhawla Camp, Nazafgarh Road, Post Office- Chhawla, New Delhi- 110071
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application and admit card in prescribed format, along with two recent passport sixe photographs (One each affixed on application form and admit card), two self addressed envelope of size 25*12 cms with postal stamp worth Rs. 39/- each, copy of all required self attested documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement; in an envelope super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT AIRCRAFT MECHANIC (ASI) IN BSF AIR WING 2014-15′ to the concerned address.
For more detail on this recruitment and prescribed application format and admit card, please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Directorate General Border Security Force, here http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r10.pdf