The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi invites ONLINE application from eligible candidates for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), February 2015, FOR a person to be eligible for appointment AS teacher for class I to class VIII.
- Opening Date for Submission of On-line Application: 18-December- 2014
- Closing Date for Submission of On-line Application: 08-January-2015
- Last Date for Payment of Fees through E-Challan or Debit/ Credit Card: 10-January-2015
- Final List of Candidates-Check Status & Particulars: 16-January-2015
- Start Date for On-line Correction in Particulars: 16-January-2015
- End Date for On-line Correction in Particulars: 23-January-2015
- Download of Admit Card from CTET Portal: 02-February-2015
- Date of Examination (CTET): 22-February-2015
Name of the Exam: Central Teacher Eligibility Test [CTET]
There will be 2 papers of CTET. Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for class I to class V. Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for class VI to class VIII.
Candidates willing to to be a teacher for both levels, will have to appear in both the papers.
Selection will be made on the basis of Examination (Objective type Multiple Choice Question). Candidates will have to appear in examination as on February 22, 2015. Both the papers will be of 2.30 HOURS of duration. There would be no negative marking.
- For General/ OBC category candidates: Paper- I or Paper- II: Rs.600/-;Paper- I and Paper II: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ Diff. Abled Candidates: Paper- I or Paper- II: Rs.300/-;Paper- I and Paper II: Rs.500/-
- Candidates can make the payment Through Challan by deposit of prescribed fees in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi OR
- Candidates can pay the fee by Debit/ Credit Card facility.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply Online only through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in
Candidate are suggested to retain a copy of his/ her filled in Confirmation Page, Original Receipt of Candidate Copy of Challan if fees paid through Bank Challan for record and future references.
For more detail on this eligibility test as relaxation in Age Limit, Minimum Educational Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage), Minimum Educational Qualification for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage), Pattern of Written Examination , Procedure for submission of Online Application Form, List of Facilitation Centres throughout India, and other important guidelines please refer to official advertisement from Central Board of Secondary Education here http://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/welcome.aspx