Vyapam (Vyabsayik Parikshya Mandal) as the service selection Board responsible for competent selection and recruitment of various positions in the state and state-subsidiary boards is continuing rendering services for competent selection. With the recent announcement from CG (Chhattisgarh) Vyapam, numbers of positions are vacant in the Chhattisgarh State Public Health Engineering Department, which are now open to public and are inviting competent professionals with their job applications.
The details of positions advertised in this announcement are meant for direct entry of candidates as Chemist – Public Health Engineering under the Department of Public Health Engineering, Govt. of Chhattisgarh. The mode of application being only through ONLINE mode, candidates are requested to go through the detailed information available at the website of the CG Vyapam at www.cgvyapam.org.in before going for detailed application procedure at the same website.
The details of the recruitment criteria and the vacancy positions are explained as under:
Mode of application: Through ONLINE mode of Application as available at the website of Chhattisgarh Vyapam at http://www.cgvyapam.org.in
- Starting date of receipt of ONLINE Application: 03-Aug-2013
- Final date for submission of ONLINE Application: 12-Aug-2013 till midnight
- Date of examination: 25-Aug-2013 (From 2:00 PM – 05:15 PM)
Details of Positions/ Vacancies:
- Chemist: 16 posts
- There will be reservation for SC, ST, OBC and Women candidates as per rules
- Unreserved – 7 (Women-2 & Ex-SM-1), SC-02 (women-1), ST-05 (Women-01), OBC-02 (Women-01)
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
The candidates selected for the positions of Chemist in Public Health Engineering Department will be eligible for receiving remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2400 in PB-1 and will be eligible to receive other admissible allowances and perks.
The candidates should have completed Graduation (BSc) in with Chemistry from a recognized institute.
Only candidates, who are having permanent nativity of Chhattisgarh will be eligible for consideration. Candidates applying for these posts must have been registered with the State/ District Employment Exchanges mandatorily.
Age Related Criteria:
The candidates should not have attained a maximum age of 35 years and should have obtained at least 18 years of age as on 01-Aug-2013. However, for natives of Chhattisgarh state and those belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Women category there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
Mode of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination, followed by Interview. The selection will be done on a merit basis and there will be fair examination at each stage for selection.
- For the candidates belonging unreserved and OBC categories: Rs. 650
- For all others reserved categories (SC/ST): Rs. 450
- These fees can be deposited through Net banking using Debit/ Credit Card.
How to Apply:
- All details regarding educational qualification, age and experience is available in detail on the website of the Vyapam at http://www.cgvyapam.org.in/pdf/che13/chemist%20vigyapan%20&%20syllabus.pdf. Candidates are advised to review each and every requirement in this regard from the website before applying.
- The aspirants must have this essential requirements fulfilled by the last date of submission
- The applicants can apply online through the website of vyapam at http://www.cgvyapam.org.in/ and can pay the application fees through online mode/ Netbanking
- Any sort of wrong, misleading and inappropriate information may lead to rejection of candidature
- No form of canvassing will be entertained
- The decision of Chhattisgarh Vyapam will be final and binding on the candidates
- The candidates are advised to scan their recent passport size photo and running signature to upload during the Online Submission of Application.