Chandrapur Ferro Alloy Plant, the captive ferro alloy unit located at Chandrapur, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Operator cum Technician Trainee, and Attendant cum Technician Trainee.
Selected candidates for the post of ACTT and OCTT will be on the job training, for a period of two years.
Selected candidates will get consolidated pay during training period, in the manner;
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) – Rs 8,600/- for First year, and Rs.10, 000/- for Second Year
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) – Rs.10, 700/- for First year, and Rs.12, 200/- for Second year
On successful completion of two years training period they will be regularised is S-1 and S-3 grade respectively, and shall be placed under probation of one year.
- Operator cum Technician Trainee: Rs. 15830 – 3% – 22150/-
- Attendant cum Technician Trainee: Rs. 16800 – 3% – 24110/-
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 27-September-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-October-2014
Total Number of vacancies- 70
Details of Vacancies:
1. Operator cum Technician Trainee: 25 Posts
- Mechanical: 07 Posts (SC-, ST-1, OBC-02, Unreserved-04)
- Metallurgy: 08 Posts (SC-1, ST-1, OBC-02, Unreserved-04)
- Electrical: 05 Posts (OBC-02, Unreserved-03)
- Instrumentation: 02 Posts (SC-1, Unreserved-01)
- Chemical: 03 Posts (Unreserved)
2. Attendant cum Technician Trainee: 45 Posts
- Welder: 07 Posts (SC-1, OBC-03, Unreserved-03)
- Turner: 07 Posts (SC-1, ST-1, OBC-01, Unreserved-04)
- Fitter: 16 Posts (SC-1, ST-02, OBC-05, Unreserved-08)
- Electrician: 10 Posts (SC-1, OBC-02, Unreserved-07)
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic: 05 Posts (ST-1, OBC-02, Unreserved-02)
Age Limit: Candidates must have obtained minimum age of 18 years and should not exceeded maximum age of 28 years as on 01-September-2014.
- Operator cum Technician Trainee: Candidates must have passed Matriculation, and 3 years of full time Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Metallurgy / Electrical / instrumentation/ Chemical stream from a Government recognized institute.
- Attendant cum Technician Trainee: Candidates must have passed SSC with full time ITI from a Government recognised institute in relevant trades as Welder/ Turner/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Motor vehicle mechanic.
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, and Interview.
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee): For General/OBC category candidates- Rs. 250/-
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee): For General/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 150/-
- The payment can be made only by using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking online through the payment gateway made available.
SC/ ST/PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of Application and Processing fee.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of SAIL, www.sail.co.in
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, reservations, detail eligibility creteria and selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from SAIL here http://126.96.36.199/sailayoreg/frmJobDetails.aspx