Central Mine Planning & Design Institute (CMPDI) Limited is an ISO 9001 certified Mini Ratna company under the Government of India. Starting its operation since 1975 in India, CMPDI is involved in many types of services but majorly with the coal production and exploration services. CMPDI has set a record number of 1000 coal exploration projects over the entire country which has led to the production of more than 95 million tonnes of coal.
With the recent announcement, the CMPDI has announced to fill up 64 vacancies in the positions of Assistant Driller (T), Rigman and Assistant Foreman (Mechanical).
The essential criteria for eligibility cited for the vacant positions are as follows:
- Date of publication of notification: 04-Aug-2014
- Date for starting of Online/ Offline Registration of Application: 01-Sep-2014
- Date of closing of Online Registration/ Offline Receipt of Application: 30-Sep-2014
- Last date of receipt of confirmatory copy/hardcopy of Application by CMPDI: 30-Sep-2014
- Date for reckoning age and eligibility: 30-Aug-2014
Details of Vacancy Profile:
- Assistant Driller (T): 31 Posts [UR-25, OBC-06]
- Rigman (category-II): 27 Posts [UR-16, OBC-11]
- Assistant Foreman (Mechanical): 06 Posts [UR-01, OBC-04, SC-01]
Pay Scale and Allowances:
- Assistant Driller (T): The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible for a basic pay of Rs.19035.02 in the grade of T&S Gr. C per month.
- Rigman (category-II): The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible for a basic daily wage pay of Rs.617.94 in the grade Category-II.
- Assistant Foreman (Mechanical): The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible for a basic pay of Rs.19035.02 in the grade of T&S Gr. C per month.
- These candidates will also be eligible for HRA and other allowances as admissible to regular employees of CMPDI.
Period of Training and Probation:
- Assistant Driller (T): The candidate will be recruited in T&S Gr. C and after completion of 01 year training, and they will be regularized in T&S Gr. B.
- Rigman: The candidate will be recruited as Cat-II for 01 year. After completion of 01 year training, such trainee will be regularized in Cat-III and after completion of 01 year in Cat-III, they will be regularized as Rigman Gr.II in T&S Gr. E.
Basic Academic Eligibility Conditions:
- Assistant Driller (T): The candidates should have completed Matriculation with 03 years Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering preferably in Drilling Engineering.
- Rigman (category-II): The candidates should have completed Matriculation with ITI Trade Certificate or equivalent in Mechanical/ Automobile Trade from a recognized Technical Institute.
- Assistant Foreman (Mechanical): The candidates should have completed Matriculation with 03 years Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering.
- The candidates should have attained minimum age of 18 years and should not have exceeded 30 years of age as on 30-Aug-2014.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC, SC/ST and Employees of CMPDI will be offered to respective candidates as per the regulations of the CMPDI.
Mode of Selection:
- Based on the online application, initial screening will be conducted to short-list the candidates for Written Test/ Interview.
- The result of the test will be announced on the CMPDI website.
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-SM/ employees working at CMPDI/ CIL or its subsidiary: NIL
- For all others: Rs.150 [Rs.100 as Application Fee + Rs.50 as Bank Charges]
- Candidates not belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-SM and other exempted category are required to pay application fee through Bank Challan generated through CMPDI’s website by remitting the total application fee in nearest / any branch of SBI by cash in the Power Jyoti Account No. 33596488594.
- No other mode of application fees will however be accepted.
How to Apply:
- The applications for the above positions will be received by the CMPDI through both Online/ Offline mode.
- The format of Online/ Offline Application can be reviewed on the website of the CMPDI at www.cmpdi.co.in and can be filled up online/ offline through detailed information and guidelines as available on the website.
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement as available at www.cmpdi.co.in , before filling-up of Application.
- The candidates are requested to submit One Confirmation Copy of the Online Application/ Offline Application to the following address duly affixed with a recent color Passport size photograph along with the NOC (No Objection Certificate) as and where applicable.
- The applicants should attach required other documents such as copies of certificates/ mark-lists in proof of educational qualification, work experience, age etc. along with the application.
- The applicants will be provided with an Online/ Offline Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- The applications should be forwarded through Registered Post / Speed Post only. Application will not be accepted by hand.
- The Confirmation Copy may be sent to:
The Dy. General Manager (P&A)
Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited
Gondwana Place, Kanke Road, Ranchi – 834 031