University Of Delhi, invites online applications (Offline in case of PWD candidates) from eligible candidates for recruitment of Professional Assistant, Social Worker, Semi Professional Assistant Senior Assistant, Assistant, Junior Library & Information Assistant, Dispatch Rider, Junior Assistant, and M.T.S.- Library Posts.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 08-April-2015
Name of the Posts along with Number of Vacancies:
- Professional Assistant: 15 Posts
- Senior Assistant: 09 Posts
- Social Worker: 03 Posts
- Semi Professional Assistant: 15 Posts
- Assistant: 80 Posts
- Junior Library & Information Assistant: 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 78 Posts
- Dispatch Rider: 05 Posts
- M.T.S. – Library: 89 Posts
Upper Age Limit As on 16-March-2015:
- Professional Assistant, Social Worker, Semi Professional Assistant: 35 years
- Senior Assistant, Assistant, Junior Library & Information Assistant, Dispatch Rider: 30 years
- Junior Assistant, M.T.S. – Library: 27 years
- Professional Assistant, Senior Assistant, Social Worker: Rs. 9300-34800/- (Pay Band- 2) + GP 4200/-
- Semi Professional Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200/- (Pay Band- 1) + GP 2800/-
- Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200/- (Pay Band- 1) + GP 2400/-
- Junior Library & Information Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200/- (Pay Band- 1) + GP 2000/-
- Junior Assistant, Dispatch Rider: Rs.5200-20200/- (Pay Band- 2) + GP 1900/-
- M.T.S. – Library: Rs.5200-20200/- (Pay Band- 1) + GP 1800/-
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Exam, Personality Test/Interview.
- For Unreserved/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST, PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates can make the payment through online mode only, through credit/ debit card.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply online through Delhi University official website.
Eligible PWD candidates may send duly completed application (Download Here) with all enclosures ONLY through Speed/ Registered post to the Registrar, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007.
For more detail on this recruitment as relaxation in age limit, required educational qualification and experiences, detail selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Delhi University, here, http://www.du.ac.in/du/uploads/Advertisement2015/16032015advt253fornon-teachingpost.pdf