Dena Bank Recruitment 2017- Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance through ‘Amity University’ For Becoming Probationary Officers In Junior Management Grade Scale I
In collaboration with Amity University, the Dena Bank to train young and dynamic professional and award them Post-Graduate Diploma with a specialization in Finance and Banking at the Amity University. Selected candidates will attend twelve months training programme under Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance from Amity University to be conducted at the Amity University, NOIDA comes with an assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Dena Bank on successful completion of the course and on-the-job training of three months in Dena Bank Branch.
Most Important Dates:
Starting date for Online Registration of Application: 18-April-2017
Last date for Online Registration of Application: 09-May-2017
Date for payment of Application Fees (online): 18-April-2017 till 09-May-2017
Downloading of call letters: 30-May, 2017
Tentative date for exam: 11-June-2017
About Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance
- The course consists of Nine Months on campus program, on completion of which the candidate would be awarded a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking & Finance and will be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale I.
- After joining the Bank, three months Work Integrated Learning in the form of On the Job Training will have to be carried out by the candidate at a Dena Bank branch.
- On completion of three months Work Integrated Learning, candidates will be awarded Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance.
- For the year 2017 the Dena Bank has announced to intake of 300 students in various batches.
- Three batches of students will be inducted in Amity University through this current selection exercise for 2017-18 (April, 2017 to December, 2017).
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the Dena Bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade/ Scale I.
Academic Essentials: The candidates interested for this course, should have completed Graduation in any discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks from a recognized University, or equivalent there of as on the last date for registration of application.
Age Considerations: The candidates applying for these vacancies must have attained the minimum age of 20 years and should not have exceeded the maximum of 29 years as on 01-April-2017. However, for candidates belonging to reserved categories as demarcated by the Govt. of India, the upper age limit will be relaxed based on the norms specified.
For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 50/-
For all other candidates: Rs. 400/-
The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards by providing information as asked on the screen, through ONLINE mode only after completion of basic details on the Online Application Form. NO offline mode of payment will however, be accepted.
Selection Procedure: As per the process of admission, an Online Test would be conducted across the country. The selection is done in the mode of Online Written Aptitude Test followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and finally through a Personal Interview.
The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility before applying. The application form should be filled in accurately and should be verified before submission. The candidates should read through the detailed notification as available at www.denabank.com, before applying for these posts.