Director of Panchayats, Panaji invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Village Panchayat Secretary, LDC, Driver, and Peon Posts on regular basis.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15-January-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- Village Panchayat Secretary: 10 Posts
- LDC: 18 Posts
- Driver: 01 Post
- Peon: 14 Posts
Upper Age Limit: 42 Years [Relaxation in age limit as per rules]
- Village Panchayat Secretary: Degree of a recognised university or equivalent, and have Diploma in Computer of minimum six months duration from recognized Institution. Candidate must have Knowledge of Konkani.
- LDC: Higher Secondary School Certificate from a recognised board or equivalent, and have Diploma in Computer of minimum six months duration from recognized Institution. Candidate must have Knowledge of Konkani.
- Driver: Middle School or equivalent qualification, and have driving licence for light vehicle, Unblemished experience of at least two years in the line. Candidate must have Knowledge of Konkani.
- Peon: Middle school or equivalent qualification preferably in English. Candidate must have Knowledge of Konkani.
- Village Panchayat Secretary: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay 2000/-
- LDC, Driver: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay 1900/-
- Peon: Rs.4440-7440/- + Grade Pay 1300/-
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may submit their application in prescribed format along with Xerox copies of documents/ certificates as educational qualification with marks sheet, residence certificate for last 15 years, valid employment card, birth certificate, work experience certificates, etc to the to the Director of Panchayats, Junta House, 3rd lift, 3rd floor,Panaji, Goa.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Director of Panchayats, Panaji, here http://panchayatsgoa.gov.in/Advertisement.pdf