Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL), Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), Hyderabad established in 1963, invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate at DMRL, Hyderabad.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: March 10, 2014
- Date of Interview for Metallurgical Engineering/Material Science Engineering: April 10, 2014 [Walk-in]
- Date of Interview for Physics & Chemistry: April 11, 2014 [Walk-in]
Walk-in Venue: DMRL, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad
Name of the Posts:
1- Junior Research Fellow: 10 Positions
- Chemistry: 01 Post
- Metallurgy/ Material Science: 06 Posts
- Physics: 03 Posts
2- Research Associate (Metallurgy/Material Science/ Physics): 01 Position
Total Number of Vacancies: 11
Upper Age Limit as on the date of the interview: 28 years for JRF post and 30 years for RA post.
- Junior Research Fellow (Metallurgy/Material Science, Chemistry and Physics): For first and Second year: Rs. 16,000/-per month, for third year: Rs.18, 000/- per month
- Research Associate for two years: Rs.24,000/-per month
- Junior Research Fellow (Chemistry and Physics): First class M.Sc. in Physics/ Chemistry.
- Junior Research Fellow (Metallurgy/Material Science): Candidates should have completed BE/B.Tech with first class in Metallurgical Engineering/ Material Science and Engineering.
- Research Associate (Metallurgy/Material Science/ Physics): Applicants must possess ME /M.Tech with first division with 2 years experience or Ph.D. in Metallurgical Engineering/Material Science and Engineering / Ph.D. in Physics
Selection Process: Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners to email@example.com, and attend the interview.
Candidates are suggested must to bring all requested certificates/ testimonials, community certificate, if applicable, in original; and Photocopies of all testimonials during interview at walk-in venue.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required experiences and much more, please refer to official advertisement from DRDO, here http://drdo.gov.in/drdo/whatsnew/dmrl-jrf.pdf