Goa Shipyard Limited is one of the leading shipyards along the Western Coast, established since 1957. It is running under the supervision of Ministry of Defense, Govt. of India. The Goa Shipyard Limited is presently functioning as ship designing and builders of special purpose advanced ships for the Indian Coast Guard and the Indian Navy. Goa Shipyard Limited is a Mini Ratna and a Category-I Company in India.
With the present initiative from Goa Shipyard Limited, a notice has been served for induction of 08 numbers of Assistant Superintendent (Finance) and 02 numbers of Assistant Superintendent (HR).
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility to participate in this recruitment process are detailed as under:
- Starting date for online registration of application: 22-June-2014
- Last date for online registration of application: 07-Jul-2014 till 1700 Hours
- Last date for postal receipt of hardcopy of online application: 17-Jul-2014
- Date for reckoning Age: 30-June-2014
- Date for reckoning qualification: As on the last date of online submission of application
Name of the Job Positions and Numbers of vacancies:
- Assistant Superintendent (Finance): 08 Posts (UR-03, OBC-01, ST-04)
- Assistant Superintendent (HR): 02 Posts (UR-01, OBC-01)
Emoluments & Pay Provisions:
- The selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.9000 – Rs.23300 in the S-I cadre in IDA pattern (with 3% annual appreciation).
- In addition, they will be entitled to draw Other Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement and others as admissible in the same Grade from Goa Shipyards Limited.
- Assistant Superintendent (Finance): The candidates must have completed Intermediate qualification of Institute of Chartered Accountants in India or Institute of Cost Accountants in India (CA-Inter). The candidates must have completed 2 years of Post-Qualification experience in Finance areas.
- Assistant Superintendent (HR): The candidates must have completed Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) OR, Graduation in any discipline with a Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labor Law and Labor Welfare/ BSW/ BA (Social Work)/ BA (Sociology). Candidates having Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in HR/ MIRPM/ MBA/ MSW/ MHRM/ LLB/ BL Certificate (course on Supervisory development offered by National Productivity Council) are desirable for these posts. The candidates must have completed 2 years of Post-Qualification experience in HR functions.
- The candidate must not have attained the upper age limit of 28 years as on 30-June-2014.
- However, age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC & PWD shall be as per the Government Guidelines.
- Permanent Internal candidates / Fixed Term Employees may get additional relaxation for age to the extent of their service in GSL or to a maximum of 5 years whichever is less.
Mode of Selection:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear a Written Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview as per the discretion of GSL.
- All candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks in respective rounds and in aggregate.
- The candidates may have to face a Pre-Recruitment Medical Test prior to final joining.
- The candidates will be selected finally on a merit listing.
Application Registration Fee:
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Fees exempted
- For all others: Rs.100 only
- The fee can be paid in shape of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Goa Shipyard Limited” and should be payable at Vasco-da-Gama, Goa
How to Apply:
- Candidates will have to apply through online mode at the website of Goa Shipyard Limited at http://www.goashipyard.co.in/
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed notification available at the website’s Advertisement section at http://www.goashipyard.co.in/download.aspx
- After applying online, candidate is required to take print out of the Application Form generated by the system with Unique Registration Number, and other details.
- Candidates need to send the hardcopy of the application along with the DD and the photo-stat copies of credential documents to the below mentioned address so as to reach by the date notified above.
- The E-mail ID entered in the online application form must remain valid for at least next one year
- All future correspondence will be sent via E-mail only
- Candidates should keep a copy of the Online Application and true copy of the Demand Draft for future reference.
- Address to send the hard copy of the application:
The Chief General Manager (HR&A)
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Bhawan,
Goa Shipyard Limited
Vasco-da-Gama, Goa – 403802