Panchayat & Rural Development, Government of Assam, Guwahati invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Panchayat Development Officer, Junior Engineer, and Panchayat Sahayak on contract basis for a period of one year, under Project Management Unit component of Rajiv Gandhi Panchayat Sashaktikaran Abhiyan (RGPSA), Ministry of Panchayatiraj (MoPR), Government of India, being implemented by Panchayat and Rural Development Department, Government of Assam.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 15-October-2015
Total Number of Vacancies- 4651
- Panchayat Development Officer: 247 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 2202 Posts
- Panchayat Sahayak: 2202 Posts
- Panchayat Development Officer and Panchayat Sahayak: Candidates must be Graduate.
- Junior Engineer: Candidates must have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution.
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience in relevant field.
- Panchayat Development Officer: Rs. 12000 per month
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 10000 per month
- Panchayat Sahayak: Rs. 6000 per month
Mode of Selection:
Candidates applied for the positions Junior Engineer, and Panchayat Sahayak, will be selected on basis of written examination of 150 marks. Candidates applied for the position Panchayat Development Officer, will be selected on the basis of written exam of 150 marks, and oral interview of 20 marks.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may submit duly completed application in prescribed format along with attested copies of requested documents/ Certificates in all manners, in the designated box of given address
Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd (AMTRON), Industrial Estate, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati-21, Assam
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment advertisement here http://pnrdassam.nic.in