Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, and a premier Aeronautical industry in the South-East Asian region. With 21 Production and Service Divisions and 10 co-located Research & Design Centers, HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses hi-tech programs involving a number of state-of-the-art technology, design, development, manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, including Satellites & Launch Vehicles over years.
With its recent announcement, HAL invites applications from dynamic and self-driving professionals to join in its team in the profile of Finance Officer (Grade-II). 19 posts are intended to be filled up through these vacancies.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria for application are detailed as below:
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application: 16-July-2014 from 1500 HRs
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 30-July-2014 till 1600 Hrs
- Date for payment of Application Fee: from 16-July-2014 till 29-July-2014
- Downloading of Admit Card: From 11-Aug-2014 1200Hrs
- Date of Online Test: Tentatively on 23/ 24 August 2014
- Downloading of Interview Call Letter: From 02-Sept-2014 1200Hrs
- Date of Interview: Tentatively on 10-Sept-2014
- Date for reckoning Age, Educational Qualification & Post Qualification Experience: 18-June-2014
Name of the Posts, And Number of vacancies:
Finance Officer (Grade – II): 19 Posts (SC-08, ST-04, OBC-NCL-07 out of which PWD-01)
- The selected candidates as Finance Officer (Grade – II) will receive emoluments in an IDA pay scale of Rs.16400 – Rs.40500 along with other perks and allowances.
- The approximate CTC is Rs.7.0 to Rs.7.5 lakhs per annum depending on the location of the posting.
Educational Eligibility & Relevant Post-Qualification Experience:
- The applicants intending to apply for the positions of Finance Officer (Grade – II) must have possessed a Full Time Bachelor’s Degree (after 10+2) with a pass in final examination of CA/ ICWA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India.
- They must have 3 years of Post Professional Qualification Experience (PPQE). PPQE will be calculated from the date of acquiring Bachelor’s Degree or CA/ ICWA whichever is later.
- The candidate must not have crossed 35 years as on the last date of registration of Online Application (30-Jul-2014).
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per HAL norms.
- Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standards prescribed by the Company.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to receipt of satisfactory medical report from the Company’s Doctor as per the Medical Standards of the Company.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Fee exempted
- For Unreserved and OBC-NCL candidates: Rs.525 (Rs.500 as Application Fee and rest as bank charges)
- The candidates can remit the fees through any Core-Banking branch of State Bank of India in specially opened Account No: 30969511830 in favor of ‘Hindustan Aeronautics Limited’.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be through an Online Written Test and Personal Interview separate/ combined for different cadre of Positions.
- Candidates provisionally selected by HAL will have to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical Exam before joining HAL.
- The selection will be done on a Merit Ranking basis.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply through ONLINE mode of application only as available at the Career section of the website of HAL at www.hal-india.com .
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement as available at http://126.96.36.199/careers/CO/FO-2014/Detailed%20Web%20Advertisement.pdf , before applying for concerned posts.
- The candidates need to upload their recent passport size photographs and signature on the application form.
- All candidates are advised to complete their application through authentic and factual information only.
- Any discrepancy over the submitted application form may lead to disqualification of candidature.
- The application complete in all respect and attached with necessary copies of certificates and fee payment receipt, must be saved by the candidates to be produced before the selection authority during the later phases of selection.
- HAL reserves the right to change the numbers of vacancies as per its requirement
- No personification will be entertained and strict disciplinary action will be taken for anyone found guilty of misconduct
- The decision of HAL will be final and binding on the candidates.