Hindustan NewsPrint Limited invites application from eligible experienced candidates for the posts of Attendant, and Operator/ Analyst.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: March 14, 2014
Name of the Posts, along with Vacancies and Reservations:
1-Attendant I: 06 vacancies
- ITI (MMV): 02 (OBC-01, Unreserved-01)
- ITI (MMV) with Heavy Vehicle Driving License: 4 (OBC-01, Unreserved-03)
2-Operator III/ Analyst III: 4 vacancies (SC-1, OBC-01, Unreserved-02)
Total Number of Vacancies: 10
Upper Age Limit as on January 31, 2014: 32 years for unreserved category candidates; 35 years for OBC (NCL) category candidates, and 37 years in the case of SC category candidates.
- Attendant: Rs.7900 – 18100/- + other benefits
- Operator III/ Analyst-III: Rs.8500 – 20500/- + other benefits
- Attendant: Candidates should have passed Matriculation, and National Trade Certificate (NTC/ ITI) with 60% marks in the trade of Mechanic Motor Vehicle; with minimum two years of work experience.
In case you are applying for Attendant I [ITI (MMV) with Heavy Vehicle Driving License]; applicants must have passed Matriculation, and National Trade Certificate (NTC/ ITI) with 60% marks in the trade of Mechanic Motor Vehicle with Heavy Vehicle Driving License, and having minimum two years of work experience.
- Operator III/ Analyst III: Candidates should have Diploma in Wood and Paper Technology with first class; and have minimum two years of post qualification work experience, preferably in a large Paper Mill.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of demand draft or Indian Postal Order, in favour of Hindustan Newsprint Ltd., payable at Ernakulam/ Mevelloor.
SC, ST, PWD, and Ex-service candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with requested copies of documents/ certificates, recent passport size photograph (to be pasted on the application), requested demand draft or Indian Postal Order, in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the Post of …………” through post to the HINDUSTAN NEWSPRINT LIMITED (A Subsidiary of Hindustan Paper Corpn. Ltd.), Newsprint Nagar P.O, Kottayam – 686 616
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required quali9fication and experiences, prescribed application format, and other important guidelines, please refer to official advertisement from Hindustan News Print Limited, here http://www.hnlonline.com/WriteReadData/resumes/JobDes_81.pdf