Department of Posts, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) cadre in the office of Director of Accounts (Postal) Sundernagar; from Open Market.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 16-March-2015
- Last Date For Receipt of Application for remote localities: 23-March-2015
- Date of Aptitude Test: 26-April-2015; 10.00 to 12.00 hours
- Examination Venue: Sunder Nagar (Exact Location will be intimated in the Hall Permit)
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as on 16-March-2015.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed Matriculation or ITI from recognized Board.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- (Pay Band- 1) + Grade Pay 1800/- + other allowances under direct recruitment
Probation Period: Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Aptitude Test only.
- For UR/ OBC category candidates: Application Fee Rs. 100/- + Examination Fee Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST /Woman candidates: Rs. 100/- as Application Fee only
- Physical Handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of application and examination fee.
- Candidates can make the application fees in unclassified receipt in any Post Office.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form and Hall Permit in prescribed format along with passport size photograph must be affixed at place provided on application form and Hall Permit, one additional photograph must be attached with application form, a self addressed envelope with Rs. 39/- postage stamp affixed; by registered/ speed post; to the O/o the Director of Accounts (Postal), H. P. Circle, Sunder nagar, Distt. Mandi (HP) – 175018.
For more detail on this recruitment as distribution of vacancies, relaxation in age limit, detail selection procedure, aptitude test patterna nd syllabus, prescribed application format and hall permit format, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Department of Posts, here, http://hppostalcircle.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/MTS-DAP.pdf