As the authority entrusted with the task of competent selection and recruitment of all public sectors in the state of Himachal Pradesh, the HPPSC (Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission), is functioning with as the nodal authority in the state. Operating as per the guidelines of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), HPPSC is consistently delivering its efforts for selecting the best among the mass for engagement in the State Government service cadres.
With its recent recruitment advertisement number 2/2014, the HPPSC is inviting Online Applications from desirous and eligible candidates (having at least 5 years of Government Service) to undertake training for Subordinate Accounts Service (Ordinary Branch). The SAS (OB) Entrance Examination for the year 2014 will be held to select 15 numbers of candidates for initial selection of SAS(OB) training. The last date for receipt of application is 18-Jun-2014.
- Date of publication of notification: 05-May-2014
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 03-June-2014
- Closing Date For receipt of hardcopy of the Online Application: 18-Jun-2014
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
Candidates must apply online through the website Http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Details of Vacancies:
- Initial Selection for SAS (OB) Training: 15 Posts (UR-09, SC-02, ST-02, OBC-02)
NOTE: The reserved vacancies will only be applicable for candidates having Himachal Pradesh domicile only. Out state candidates will be treated as Unreserved category, irrespective of their caste.
- Only the employees of government of Himachal Pradesh and the employees of the corporations/ boards/ autonomous bodies/ local bodies etc. undertaking of the State of Himachal Pradesh, who are having 5 years service experience will be eligible to apply for these positions.
- The applicants should not have exceeded 42 years of age as on 01-Jan-2014 to be eligible to apply.
- The applicants should have completed Bachelors Degree in any discipline to be considered eligible for the Entrance Examination.
Other Essential Criteria (Number of Chances):
- The applicants will be allowed only 3 chances to sit in the entrance examination.
- The candidates who have finally been declared unsuccessful in SAS examination held after completion of training will not be eligible to sit in the entrance examination again.
- Examination fee for General category (including General category PWD candidates such as Orthopedically Handicapped and Hearing impaired) and other state candidates: Rs.400
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates from Himachal Pradesh: Rs.100
- No fee is required for the Ex-Servicemen category or Visually handicapped category of candidates from Himachal Pradesh
Mode of Payment:
- The candidates can deposit the requisite fee at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an e-Challan generated through the website of the Commission, i.e. www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
- The fee can also be remitted online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Mode of Selection:
- Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/her performance in the Written Examination, and Viva-voice on merit basis
- The candidates have to produce their original documents on the day of interview.
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply through the website of HP PSC at http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
b) The candidates should read through the detailed advertisement at www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/file.axd?file=2014%2f5%2fSAS+(OB)+ADVt+2_2014.pdf , before applying online.
c) The application should be filled with facts only.
d) The candidates need to upload their scanned photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application.
e) After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application and keep that for future reference.
f) After filling-up the Application form, one copy of the downloaded application printed on an A-4 size paper along with the necessary documents should ve dispatched (as per the prescribed performa enclosed as Annexure –I on the detailed advertisement) to the following address so as to reach by 18-June-2014.
g) The candidates should also write the name of examination viz. ”Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Accounts Service (Ordinary Branch) Entrance Examination, 2014” on the envelope before dispatching it
h) Any form of canvassing may result in complete disqualification of the candidature.
i) Address to send the detailed hardcopy of the Application:
The Controller of Examination
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Nigam Vihar, Shimla -171002