HPPSC Recruitment 2014 For 09 Naib Tehsildars under The Department of Revenue
As the authority entrusted with the task of competent selection and recruitment of all public sectors in the state of Himachal Pradesh, the HPPSC (Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission), is functioning with as the nodal authority in the state. Operating as per the guidelines of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), HPPSC is consistently delivering its efforts for selecting the best among the mass for engagement in the State Government service cadres.
With its recent recruitment advertisement number 10/2013, the HPPSC is inviting Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) from desirous and eligible candidates to join as Naib Tehsildar under the Department of Revenue, Himachal Pradesh Government. The last date for receipt of application is 23-Apr-2014 till 11.59 PM.
- Date of publication of notification: 25-Mar-2014
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (ORA): 23-Apr-2014 till 11.59 PM
- The date of determining age limit: 01-Jan-2014
Details of Vacancies:
- Naib Tehsildar Class-II (Gazetted): 09 Posts (UR-04, SC-01, ST-02, OBC-01 & Ex-SM-01)
NOTE: The reserved vacancies will only be applicable for candidates having Himachal Pradesh domicile only. Out state candidates will be treated as Unreserved category, irrespective of their caste.
- The applicants selected for these posts will received remuneration in the scale of Rs.10300 – Rs.34800 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.4800 per month in Pay Band-II.
- Other allowances and perks will be applicable as per the state government norms.
- The applicants should be above 21 years and should not be above 45 years as on 01-Jan-2014 to be eligible to apply.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules only for the candidates from Himachal Pradesh.
- The applicants should have completed Bachelors Degree in any discipline to be considered eligible for these posts.
- The applicants should be familiar with customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh & should be suitable for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
- Examination fee for General category (including General category PWD candidates such as Orthopedically Handicapped and Hearing impaired) and other state candidates: Rs.400
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates from Himachal Pradesh: Rs.100
- No fee is required for the Ex-Servicemen category or Visually handicapped category of candidates from Himachal Pradesh
Mode of Payment:
- The candidates can deposit the requisite fee at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an e-Challan generated through the website of the Commission, i.e. www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
- The fee can also be remitted online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Mode of Selection:
- Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/her performance in the Screening Test, Written Examination, and Viva-voice on merit basis
- The candidates have to produce their original documents on the day of interview.
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply through the website of HP PSC at http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
b) The candidates should read through the detailed advertisement at http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/file.axd?file=2014%2f3%2fAdvt-10_2013.pdf, before applying online.
c) The application should be filled with facts only.
d) The candidates need to upload their scanned photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application.
e) After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and keep that for future reference.
f) Any form of canvassing may result in complete disqualification of the candidature.