Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) is the nodal agency of the state engaged in recruitment of Group ‘B’ and Group ‘A’ cadre positions. As a government functionary, this PSC is dedicated for offering its services for competent selection of professionals.
With the recent announcement, the Haryana Public Service Commission has notified for recruitment of 119 vacancies of Civil Judge (Junior Division) for the year 2014. Out of these 2 Posts were kept in anticipation subject to approval at a later stage.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of Publication of Notification: 11-Aug-2014
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 11-Sep-2014
- Closing date for deposit of fee in State Bank of Patiala: 14-Sep-2014
Details of Vacancies:
- Civil Judge (Junior Division): 119 Posts (UR-53, SC-22, BC-A-11, BC-B-05, SBC-05, EBP(GC)-05, Ex-SM-12, PH-06 & Anticipatory Posts-02)
Scale of Pay:
- The candidates selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the Scale of Rs.27700-Rs.44770 with appropriate Grade Pay.
- Other allowances and perks will be applicable for these selected candidates as per the state government norms.
Essential Educational Qualification:
- The applicant must have passed Bachelors Degree in Law from a University established by the Law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Essential Age Requirement:
- The candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not have obtained more than 40 years age as on 11-Sep-2014.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for reserved category of candidates as per the state government norms.
- The Male candidates of General category including Dependant of Ex-SM from Haryana and all other state candidates: Rs.1000
- The Female candidates of General category including Dependant of Ex-SM from Haryana and all other state candidates: Rs.250
- The Male/ Female candidates of all reserved category including Ex-SM: Rs.250
- PWD candidates from Haryana only: Fees exempted
- The fee can be deposited through the cash deposit challan as available at the website of the Haryana PSC, after submission of Online Application From, in any branch of State Bank of Patiala in working hours till 14-Sep-2014.
- The fee can be deposited till 14-Sep-2014 or within 48 hours of submission of Online Application, whichever is earlier.
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
- Selection will be done by through the Preliminary Written Exam followed by a Main Examination and Personal Interview/ Viva-Voice as per the discretion of the HPSC.
- Candidates who qualify for the Main Examination will have to apply again for which they will be informed separately.
How to Apply:
- The candidates have to apply through the Online application form, which can be availed from the Commission’s website at www.hpsc.gov.in or at www.hpsconline.in or at the website of Chandigarh High Court at www.highcourtchd.gov.in
- The applicants need to consider their competency as per the data available with this advertisement at http://application.hpsconline.in/Advertisements/6.pdf , before applying
- Candidates are further directed to mention their sub category of Physically Handicapped otherwise their application form will not be entertained
- The candidates are advised not to send any hardcopy of the application to HPSC at this moment.
- The candidates should keep a copy of the Online Application Form along with the Fee Payment Challan for future reference.
- Any form of canvassing will be treated as a serious offense.