Haryana Urban Development Authority Recruitment 2014 For Accountants/ Account Assistants
Haryana Urban Development Authority, also known as HUDA is the urban planning agency of the state of Haryana in India. It was established in 1977. Chief Minister of Haryana is the Chairman of the authority. The headquarters of the authority are located in Panchkula, Haryana. Established for planned development of the state of Haryana, HUDA is acting tirelessly for streamlining the Urban Development with various aspects such as construction, electrification, sanitation, and provisioning water resources in coordination with other departments of the state.
With the recent announcement, the Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) is inviting applications from qualified and experienced professionals to join its team as Accountants and Account Assistants. With this advertisement, 49 Posts of Accountants and 57 Posts of Accounts Assistants are intended to be filled.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of Publication of Notification: 31-May-2014
- Last date for receipt of completed Application: 30-June-2014
Details of Vacancies:
- Accountants: 49 Posts (UR-14, SC-07, SC(Ex-SM)-01, SC(Sportsman)-01, BC-A-05, BC-A(Ex-SM)-02, BC-A(Sportsman)-01, BC-B-04, BC-B(Ex-SM)-01, SBC-05, EBP(GC)-05, UR-Ex-SM-03)
- Accounts Assistant: 57 Posts (UR-16, UR(Ex-SM)-04, EBP-06, SC-09, SC(Ex-SM)-01, BC-A-06, BC-A(Ex-SM)-02, SBC-05, BC-B-04, BC-B(Ex-SM)-02, SC(OSP)-01, OSP (BC-A&B)-01)
Scale of Pay:
- Accountants: The candidates selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the Scale of PB-II at the rate of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600 + other allowances as applicable.
- Account Assistant: The candidates selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the Scale of PB-II at the rate of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.3200 + other allowances as applicable.
Essential Educational Qualification:
- Accountants: The candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in Commerce (BCom) in 1st Division with 5 years of Post-Qualification experience OR, Chartered Accountant (Inter) with 5 years of Post-qualification Experience. They should have knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matriculation standard or higher education.
- Account Assistant: The candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in Commerce (BCom) in 1st Division with 1 years of Post-Qualification experience OR, Chartered Accountant (Inter). They should have knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matriculation standard or higher education. These candidates must have computer knowledge of Tally and MS-Excel from a reputed institute.
Essential Age Requirement:
- The candidate should be over 17 years of age and should not have obtained more than 40 years age as on the last date of receipt of application (26-June-2014).
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for reserved category of candidates as per the state government norms.
- The candidates are advised to look for the detailed advertisement as available at the website of HUDA at http://www.huda.gov.in/ for the details of application fees (if any).
- Selection will be done by through the Written Exam followed by a Personal Interview as per the discretion of the HUDA.
- Candidates who qualify on a merit ranking will be allowed to join respective services as per the final notification.
How to Apply:
- The candidates have to apply through the prescribed format of application form, which can be availed from the website of HUDA at http://www.huda.gov.in/
- The applicants need to consider their competency as per the data available with this advertisement at http://www.huda.gov.in/ , before applying
- Candidates are further directed to mention their sub category of Physically Handicapped otherwise they will not be eligible to receive the relaxation in norms.
- The candidates are requested to send their completed Application at the address mentioned below.
- The candidates should keep a copy of the Application Form along with other details for future reference.
- Address to send the application with other relevant certificates:
The Chief Administrator
Haryana Urban Development Authority
C-3, Sector-6, Panchkula, Haryana