Indian Army Recruitment 2016 For 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course-36 Commencing From January 2017- With the recent notification from Indian Army, the applications are being invited from young, dynamic and enthusiastic candidates who have completed 10+2 in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics- PCM). These candidates will be offers Permanent Commission after completion of Basic Training Course and Technical Training (4 years) Course in Indian Army.
Name of the Course: Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 36th Batch
Type of Commission: On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Indian Army in the rank of Lieutenant.
Starting Date of Online Registration: 24-May-2016 1000 hours on-wards
Last date for Online Registration: 30-June-2016 up to 1000 hours
Number of vacancies: Total 90 vacancies
Norms of Eligibility:
Nationality: The applicant should be a citizen of India or of equivalent stature of nativity in order to be eligible for the post
Age: The candidate must be within 161/2 years – 191/2 years of age. Candidates should not have born earlier than 01-July-1997 and not later than 01-July-2000 (both these days are included for consideration).
Educational Standards: The candidates should have completed 10+2 Science with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) with minimum 70% of marks to be eligible to apply.
Physical Fitness Standard: As per service codes as detailed on the Indian Army Website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for posts of Permanent Commission.
Duration of Training:
- Total training will be of 5 years.
- Basic Military Training for 1 year at Officer Training Academy, Gaya
- Technical Training for 4 years at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad
- Pre Commission Training for 3 Years
- Post Commission Training for 1 Year
- The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of training.
- Note: Training is however liable to be terminated at any time trainee fails to achieve the required standards in academics, profession, physical fitness and discipline or is found to be medically unfit.
Stipend/ Pay and Allowances: The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.21000 p.m. (Rs.15600-39100/- as pay-in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs.5400) as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 Years training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lieutenant and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on the following testing of eligibility:
- Short listing of Candidature
- Service Selection Board (Interview/ Group Task/ Personality Test, etc.) for 5 days including the day of arrival
- Medical Board Examination
- Announcement of Merit List
How to Apply: Interested candidates who fulfill the minimum basic eligibility criteria are required through the prescribed application form as available at the website of Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
The candidates need to ensure that they fill up complete details and attach all essential credentials, photographs before submitting their application forms. The candidates need to ensure that they have signed at appropriate spaces as required on the application form and uploaded their scanned copy of signature. One must refer to official advertisement here, Indian Army Recruitment For 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme January 2017, before applying for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course-34 Commencing From January 2017.