Indian Army is considered as one of the most dynamic forces in the world. With high degree of commitment and dedication, a position in Indian Army not only brings pride to the person, but also offers him a special recognition in any part of the country. Being a part of Indian Army is the dream of millions as it bears symbol of discipline, honor, bravery and a systematic pattern of life. The Indian Army offers a life full of adventure and special recognition, through a self-disciplined life. The Indian Army regularly announces for induction of personnel at various level through recruitment rallies. Being a government profile of job, the defense jobs through Indian Army is considered to be one of the most prestigious jobs of all times.
With the recent announcement, the Indian Army is inviting candidature for direct recruitment through a Rally at NCC Parade Ground (BHEL), near Sonagiri Piplani Petrol Pump in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. This rally will be conducted to select candidates from 09 districts of Madhya Pradesh (viz. Bhopal, Baitul, Sihor, Harda, Chindwada, Hoshangabad, Rajgarh, Raisen, Bidisha districts) for the posts of Soldiers in General Duty/ Soldiers in Technical duty and Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper for the year 2014.
The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
Important Dates of events:
Rally date from 03-May-2014 till 08-May-2014 (timing 4:00AM – 5:00 AM)
- 03-May-2014: Physical Fitness Test/ Physical Measurement Test for Soldier Technical/ Soldier General Duty: For the districts of Bhopal & Baitul
- 04-May-2014: Physical Fitness Test/ Physical Measurement Test for Soldier Technical/ Soldier General Duty: For the districts of Sihor & Harda
- 05-May-2014: Physical Fitness Test/ Physical Measurement Test for Soldier Technical/ Soldier General Duty: For the districts of Chindwada & Hoshangabad
- 06-May-2014: Physical Fitness Test/ Physical Measurement Test for Soldier Technical/ Soldier General Duty: For the districts of Rajgarh, Raisen & Bidisha
- 07-May-2014: Physical Fitness Test/ Physical Measurement Test for Soldier Technical/ Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper: For the districts of Bhopal, Baitul, Sihor, Harda, Chindwada, Hoshangabad, Rajgarh, Raisen, Bidisha (all districts)
- 08-May-2014: Tradesman Aptitude Test
Venue of Rally: NCC Parade Ground (BHEL), near Sonagiri Piplani Petrol Pump in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Time for Reporting:
- The applicants should report the venue on the Scheduled Date as mentioned above by 04:00 AM to 05:00 AM sharp.
Details of the Posts & Vacancies:
Posts to be filled up:
a) Soldier in Technical Duty
b) Soldiers in General Duty
c) Soldiers as Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
d) Soldiers Technical as Nursing Assistant/Veterinary
e) Soldiers Tradesman
a) Soldiers Technical: 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects. Should have secured minimum pass marks in each subject even if any one of them is taken as an optional subject.
b) Soldiers Technical (Nursing Assistant/Veterinary): 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject OR, must have passed BSc Degree with Zoology/Botany or Bio Science with English.
c) Soldier in General Duty: Minimum SSC pass with 45% marks and 33% in each subject. Candidates having 10+2 need not fulfill the criteria of percentage of marks
d) Soldiers as Clerk/ Store Keeper: 10+2 with minimum of 50% marks and at least 40% in each subject including English. For candidates having Graduation with Maths and English the percentage of marks will not be accounted for. However should have studied English and Math/Book keeping/ Accountancy in Class-X or Class-XII and should have secured 40% marks in each of these subjects.
e) Soldiers as Tradesman: 8th standard pass for House Keeper/ Mess Keeper and 10th standard pass for other trades. Candidates appearing 10th Examination will also be considered.
Note: For NCC ‘B’ and ‘C’ certificate holders there will be additional award of marks to be included in final selection
- Soldiers in General Duty: A candidate must be aged between 171/2 to 21 years
- Soldiers in Technical Duty and Nursing Assistant/ Veterinary Assistant/ others: A candidate must be aged between 171/2 to 23 years
- Height: 162 -168 cm
- Weight: 48-50 kg (48 only for Soldier Tradesman 8th / 10th standard pass)
- Chest: 77 Cm without expansion and 82 cm with expansion
- As per standard Norms (details at http://mpinfo.org/MPinfoStatic/rojgar/2014/2104/vac01.pdf )
- All candidates have to produce a Character Certificate issues by IIC of their concerned Police Station/ School HM/ Sarpanch/ MLA or Member of Zilla Parisad and the certificate should be issued within last 6 months.
- The candidates need to be domicile of the Madhya Pradesh state and should be form the same district for which the Rally has been announced.
- A stipend of Rs.5700.00 per month will be paid during period of training.
- After successful completion of training, these candidates will be liable to remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200- Rs.20200 with a grade pay of Rs.1400 in PB-I along with other perks and remunerations as applicable.
- The candidates may be promoted to higher ranks with PB-II remuneration.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done at Rally abiding the following procedure:
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Personal Interview
- Final Medical Examination
- Negative marking will be applicable for each wrong answers
- Additional waightage will be offered to candidates (only for Soldier Clerk) having Computer proficiency certificate from DOEACC.
Documents required for Rally:
- Unattested Photographs
- Certificates of all education with original and two sets of photocopies
- Domicile Certificate, Sports certificate, NCC ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ certificate, Caste Certificate, Character Certificate
- Other certificates claiming relaxation or advantage of marks
Tenure of Enrollment:
The initial enrollment is for minimum period of 17 years extendable to 32 years or up to the age of 42 years extendable to 54 years, whichever is earlier.