IOB Recruitment 2013 For Messengers At Various Branches In The State Of Rajasthan in Jaipur Region
Indian Overseas bank is one of the most acclaimed public sector banking institutions in India. As one of the leading Public Sector Banking Institution, Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has been operating in India with its branches spread across the nation. This bank is one of the loading banking organizations in India which is having its present in the overseas market as well.
With its recent notification IOB invites competent applications for the position of Messengers at various branches in Rajasthan. The details of the vacancies and the procedure for selection is detailed as under:
Name and Number of Vacancies:
Messenger – 22 Positions (Ad-hoc positions) (SC-04, ST-03, OBC-04, Gen-11)
Out of the above vacancies, there are 5 posts reserved for Ex-SM and 1 for PWD candidates
- Last date for receipt of completed application: 31-Jan-2013
Important Eligibility Conditions:
- The applicants must have passed 8th standard or above but should not have passed 10+2 (intermediate) standard
- The applicant must be within 18-26 years as on 31-December-2012 to be eligible to apply
However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per norms for privileged categories.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be done through an Interview for the above mentioned posts
- The candidates have to attend the interview in person and meet the concerned officer to be judged for his attentiveness, work ability, knowledge about the office operations, etc.
- The Bank reserves all rights for final selection of candidates as per its discretion
How to Apply:
a) The candidates need to apply through the prescribed application form available at the website of IOB at www.iob.in/uploads/CEDocuments/MessangerRecruitment.pdf
b) The applicants are advised to fill in the application with caution as there will be no chance of altering the data once the application form is submitted
c) The candidates are advised to fill in only the facts with respect to their credentials