Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Haldia Refinery invites application from eligible candidates for Assistant Chemist, and Junior Engineer Assistant vacancies.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: August 09, 2013
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Chemist VI: 03 vacancies
- Junior Engineer Assistant IV (F & S): 01 vacancy
- Junior Engineer Assistant IV (Production): 20 vacancies
- Junior Engineer Assistant IV (P & U): 04 vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 28
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on July 31, 2013
- Assistant Chemist VI: Rs. 13,800-38,500/- plus other benefits as per company norms
- Junior Engineer Assistant IV (F & S, Production, and P & U): Rs. 11,900-32,000/- plus other benefits as per company norms
- Assistant Chemist VI: B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Junior Engineer Assistant IV (F & S): Matriculation with Sub-Officer’s course/ Fireman’s course from Government recognized institute and having Heavy Driving License.
- Junior Engineer Assistant IV (Production): B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- Junior Engineer Assistant IV (P & U): Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with minimum one year Apprenticeship in Boiler Operations in an industrial house.
Note: Minimum one year post qualification experience is required.
Selection Process: Written test/ Trade test and Personal Interview
For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: No fee
For Others: Rs. 100/-
Candidates are requested to pay the application fee in form of demand draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at SBI, Haldia Refinery Campus Branch. (Branch Code: 7090). Candidates are suggested to write name and complete address on back side of demand draft.
How to Apply: Download Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates may send duly completed application in prescribed format in all manners along with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, experience, recent passport size photograph, requested application fee, through ordinary post to the Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Refinery, P O Haldia Oil Refinery, Dist – Purba Medinipur, West Bengal, Pin Code-721 606.
Candidates are strongly suggested to super scribe Advertisement Number and Name of the post applied for, on the top of the envelope. For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, reservation in vacancies, required educational qualification and experiences, please refer to official advertisement from IOCL, here www.iocl.com/download/RECRUITMENT_ADVT_NON_EXE_POSTS_HALDIA_REFINERY_16_july_2013.pdf.