With recent recruitment notification, Paradip Refineries Division, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Accounts Assistant, and Junior Office Assistant. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/ trade test, and personal interview.
Details of Vacancies:
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) in chemical Discipline: 55 posts
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M) in Electrical Discipline: 14 posts
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV- (Instrumentation Maintenance) in Instrumentation Discipline: 05 posts
Junior Accounts Assistant-IV-Finance: 14 posts
Junior Office Assistant-IV-HR: 10 posts
Age Limit as on 30-November-2015: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years. Relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) in Chemical Discipline: Candidates must possess three years Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering/ B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks with minimum one year experience.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-O&M) in Electrical Discipline: Candidates must possess three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks with minimum one year experience.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV- (Instrumentation Maintenance) in Instrumentation Discipline: Candidates must possess three years Diploma in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation Control with minimum 60% marks with minimum one year experience in relevant discipline.
- Junior Accounts Assistant-IV-Finance: Candidates must possess B.Com with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate for General and OBC category candidates (50% marks in case of SC/ST/PWD category candidates for reserved positions) or M.Com from a recognized Institute/ University. Candidates should have minimum one year of post qualification experience.
- Junior Office Assistant-IV-HR: Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates (50% marks in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates for reserved positions) from a recognized Institute/ University with Typing speed of 40 words per minute (35 words per minute for SC/ST/PWD category candidates against reserved positions). Candidates should have minimum one year of post qualification experience.
Pay Scale: Rs.11, 900-32, 000/- plus other allowances as admissible
Application Fee: Rs.150/-
Candidates can make the payment through Demand draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at State Bank of India, Paradeep Branch (Branch Code: 003945, IFSC Code: SBIN0003945) along with a print copy of the on-line application. Candidates are strongly suggested to write their full name and address on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Most Important Dates:
Last Date to Apply Online: 21-December-2015
Last Date for Receipt of Applications:
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website www.paradiprefinery.in
Candidates are advised to take the print out of completed online application, and send it along with attested copies of all required documents, prescribed application fee in suggested mode, through ordinary post to Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Paradip Refinery Project, Post Box No. 145, General Post Office (GPO), Bhubaneswar-751001.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required educational qualification, experiences, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment exam notification from IOCL http://www.paradiprefinery.in/pdrp_recruitment