Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, an autonomous Institute under MHRD, Government of India, invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Senior Technical Assistant, Senior Scientific Assistant, Technical Assistant, and Scientific Assistant.
Most Important Date:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 01-December-2014
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Senior Technical Assistant: 9 Posts (UR-4, OBC-2, SC-2, ST-1)
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 8 Posts (UR-4; OBC-1, SC-2, ST-1)
- Technical Assistant: 8 Posts (UR-2, OBC-4, SC-1, ST-1)
- Scientific Assistant: 7 Posts (UR-1, OBC-3, SC-2, ST-1)
Educational Qualification Criteria:
Candidates should have passed three years of diploma in engineering in appropriate field/ B. Sc. in appropriate field with experience in handling of scientific instruments in workshop/ laboratory/ industry and computer applications.
Candidates should have eight years of relevant experience, with grade pay of of Rs. 4,200/- or equivalent for the posts Sr. Technical Assistant and Sr. Scientific Assistant; and with grade pay of Rs. 2,800/- or equivalent for the posts Technical Assistant and Scientific Assistant.
- Senior Technical Assistant and Senior Scientific Assistant: Rs. 9,300-34,800 + GP Rs. 4,600/-
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 9,300-34,800 + GP Rs. 4,200/-
- Scientific Assistant: Rs. 9,300-34,800 + GP Rs. 4,200/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through written test, computer proficiency test, followed by interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates may obtained application forms from the office of the Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826 004 by sending a crossed demand draft, drawn in favor of “Registrar, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826 004 with a self-addressed stamped (Rs. 50/-) envelope of 30 cm x 12 cm size. OR
- Candidates can also be downloaded application form from the institute’s website www.ismdhanbad.ac.in and submitted with necessary fees to the Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826 004.
Here on How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send/ submit duly completed application along with all required documents to the prescribed address mentioned in the official advertisement.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment notification from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, http://ismdhanbad.ac.in/openings-ism-regular/admin/documents/2014-12-1%2017:30:00_TA-STA-AD.pdf