Started from a small Sanitary Engineering Branch (in 1894-95) with its headquarters of Allahabad under the administrative control of U.P. public works Department, the UP Jal Nigam was came into existence as a corporation under Public Health Engineering Department of the state government To render all necessary services in regard to water supply and sewerage to the State Government and local bodies, on request to private institutions or individuals.
With the recent Notification from the Nigam, there is an announcement for induction of 49 Accountant / Divisional Accountant and Senior Auditors in various departments under the Nigam in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the other essentials for application are detailed as under.
Most Important Dates:
- Opening Date for Online Registration of application: 06-Nov-2013
- Closing Date for Online Registration of application: 05-Dec-2013
- Last Date for submission of Fees through e-challan: 07-Dec-2013
- Last Date for receipt of hardcopy of Online Application: 15-Dec-2013
Details of Vacancies:
- Accountant / Divisional Accountant and Senior Auditors: 49 Posts (UR-29, OBC-13, SC-06, ST-01)
Pay Scale Provisions:
- The selected applicants will be eligible for an initial Pay Scale in PB-II with Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 with grade pay of Rs. 4600 along with other perks and remunerations from the Nigam
Academic Eligibility Norms:
- The candidates aspiring for these posts should have completed Graduation Degree in Commerce along with Accountancy as a mandatory subject from a recognized University
- The applicant should be within 18 years and a maximum age of 40 years
- However, for Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Sm will enjoy relaxation in accordance with the State Government norm
- For SC/BC: Rs.500
- For all others including General candidates: Rs.1000
- The fees can be deposited in through e-challan in any branch of State Bank of India (Account Number 33403991329) or through Net banking during online submission of application form
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be done primarily through an Online Written Examination and followed by an interview for the above advertised posts
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit ranking status only
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only at the website of UP Jal Nigam at http://www.upjn.org/
- No other means / mode of application (through post, email, fax, deposit of CV etc.) will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to read through the complete application notice as available at http://www.upjn.org/pdfs/Original_Notification.pdf before going for application form submission
- The candidates need to upload their scanned copy of Photograph and Signature at appropriate spaces
- Any form of misleading information will result in disqualification of candidature.