Established during the process of restructuring regional rural banks, the Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd. came into existence in 1974 under the Maharashtra State Co-operative Societies Act, 1960 and commenced operation on 15th August, 1974 upon receipt of license from the Reserve Bank of India.
Transparent operations, personalized services and professional administration, coupled with social commitment have been the hallmark of success of this Bank, which has shown steady growth over the past four decades and is presently one of the leading Co-operative Banks in Maharashtra based on business mix. The Bank was conferred with the Scheduled status during January, 1998. The Bank has a depositor base of over 360000 borrowers of over 12500 and shareholders of over 56200 which clearly demonstrates the reach of the Bank and the trust of the general public.
With its recent notification, Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd. invites applications from eligible candidates, for the various posts of Junior Clerks.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under:
Name of the vacancies notified: Junior Clerk
Important dates to reckon for:
- Commencement of online Registration of Application: 16-Apr-2014
- Closing date for Online Registration of Application: 25-Apr-2014
- Remittance of Application Fees: In between the above two dates
- Date of Online Examination: 01-June-2014
- Date of declaration of results: 20-June-2014
Pay Scale Provisions:
- The selected applicants will be eligible to receive remuneration as per the standard service rules of the Janakalyan Sahakari Bank along with other perks and remunerations.
Age: (As on 01-Apr-2014)
- The applicants applying for these positions need to have achieved at least 21 years of age and should not exceed maximum age of 30 years to become eligible to apply.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be as per rules for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-SM and PWD candidates
- The applicants must have a 1st class Graduation/ Graduation in Banking & Insurance/ Post-Graduation with at least 55% marks at the Graduation.
- The applicants should have 3 years experience in Banking.
- The academic essentials will be verified as on 1-Apr-2014
- For all candidates – Rs. 500 only
- The fee can be remitted through net banking/ NEFT / Through Online mode only during submission of application form.
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Online Examination and a Personal Interview as per the terms and conditions of the bank.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection will be prepared considering the scores in these examinations.
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply online through the web portal of Janakalyan Sahakari Bank at http://jksbl.com/ .
- The applicants are advised to go through the details of the advertisement as available at http://jksbl.com/careers.htm, before applying online.
- The applicant need to submit application online and remit requisite fees as per the procedure detailed above
- The applicants must upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application.
- A valid email ID is mandatory for submission of Online Application.
- The applicant must retain the hard copy of the application to be reviewed in subsequent phases of selection.
- Incomplete or wrong information may lead to disqualification of the candidate
- No other means of application will however be accepted