Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is a statutory organization at the state level, functioning as a nodal agency for competent selection of candidates for various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘A’ positions in the state. Since its establishment this Public Service Commission is working tirelessly for recruiting higher level candidates with competent selection for the Public Services of Government of Jharkhand. The commission is functioning as per the guidelines of the Union Public Service Commission as functioning at the central level.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has recently notified an advertisement for the recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division) under the Jharkhand Legal Service. The applications are invited through Online mode and this is to select 116 numbers of vacancies that is existing under Jharkhand Legal Service.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of issue of public notification: 09-Dec-2013
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application: 11-Dec-2013
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 06-Jan-2014
- Date for determining the age & qualification: 31-Jan-2014
Details of vacancies:
- Civil Judge (Junior Division): 116 Vacancies (UR-58, SC-12, ST-30, BC-I-09, BC-II-07)
Pay Scale: The candidates will be eligible to receive a remuneration in the range of Rs.27700 – Rs.44770 with Grade Pay as applicable as per the rules of Jharkhand state Legal Service
- The candidates should have obtained their Graduation Degree in Law from any recognized institution/ university/ equivalent qualification from a foreign University.
- The candidates should have adequate proficiency in Devnagari script and Hindi Language and should posses adequate Computer Operation Skills
- The candidates should have attained minimum age of 22 years and -35 years as on 01-Jan-2013. Relaxation in upper age is applicable for deserving categories
- Only natives of Jharkhand will be eligible for relaxation in any respect in the consideration of upper age limit.
- For Unreserved and OBC: Rs.500 + Rs.50 (bank charges)
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.250 + Rs.50 (bank charges)
NOTE: The applicants can pay this fees in shape of fee payment challan as available in the website of Jharkhand PSC in any branch of State Bank of India as detailed on the website of Jharkhand PSC.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance with a Preliminary Written Examination, Main Written Examination followed by an Interview.
- The candidates will be selected on Merit ranking only
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply in the ONLINE mode only on the website of Jharkhand PSC at http://jpsc.gov.in
- The details of the requisite qualification and other essentials should be verified by the candidates through the detailed advertisement at http://jpsc.gov.in/data/Advertisement%20CJ%28JD%29RE-2013%20%28Advt%20no.%2004-2013%29.pdf
- All relevant columns should be filled in all respects. They should upload the scanned copy of their signature and recent photographs at appropriate spaces.
- The candidates will not be allowed to change the information after submission of application form
- After submission of Online Application Form, the candidates are advised to keep a Print out of the hardcopy of the application (in A4 size paper) and send that to the following address so as to reach by 06-Jan-2014 by 05:00 PM.
- Address to send the detailed Application Form (hard copy):
The Controller of Examination
Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Circular Road, Ranchi – 834001