With the present notification from the Joint (Parliamentarian) Recruitment Cell – Parliament of India, there is an announcement to recruit Stenographers (English/Hindi) and Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade). The recruitment will be done for Lok Sabha Secretariat.
The details of this recruitment notification are mentioned below:
Important dates to reckon for:
- Last date for receipt of completed application by Post only: 10-Nov-2014
- Last date for receipt of applications from far-flung areas: 17-Nov-2014
- Last date for receipt of applications from Government Employees through proper channel: 17-Nov-2014
Name & Number of Vacancies:
- Stenographer (English/ Hindi): 41 Posts [English-33 & Hindi-08 out of which UR-25, OBC-05, SC-07 & ST-04]
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): 04 Posts [UR-03, OBC-01]
- Stenographer (English/ Hindi): The candidates selected for these positions will be able to receive remuneration in PB-II in the order of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): The candidates selected for these positions will be able to receive remuneration in PB-I in the order of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400
- Stenographer (English/ Hindi): The candidates applying for these posts must have completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university and must possess a minimum shorthand speed of 80 words per minute in English/ Hindi. The candidates are desired to have completed a Certificate in computer course as recognized by AICTE/ DOEACC equivalent to ‘O’ level.
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): The candidates applying for these posts must have completed matriculation and must have a valid commercial LMV/ HMV (for Light or heavy commercial motor vehicles). The candidates are expected to have skill and experience in driving motor vehicles.
Age (As on 10-Nov-2014):
- The candidates should not cross the maximum age limit of 27 years as on the last date of receipt of applications at Lok Sabha Secretariat.
- There will be relaxation for upper age limit for privileged categories as per the rules.
- After initial scrutiny of applications, applicants will have to appear a Written test, Practical Test, Physical fitness test (as applicable) and a Personal Interview.
- The final selection will be on the basis of Merit.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who fulfill the minimum basic eligibility criteria are required through the prescribed application form as available at the website of Lok sabha at http://www.loksabha.nic.in under the recruitment link at http://220.127.116.11/JRCell/Module/Notice/5-2014.pdf
- The candidates need to ensure that they fill up complete details and attach all essential credentials, photographs before submitting their application forms
- The candidates need to ensure that they have signed at appropriate spaces as required on the application form
- The completed applications should be sent by post only to the address mentioned below so as to reach by the last date of receipt of application (i.e. 10-Nov-2014)
- Candidates can put their applications in the box kept for the purpose at the Reception Office, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi. However, no acknowledgement will be issued for the same.
- Candidates should send their application in an envelope super-scribing clearly the NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR on the cover of the envelope.
- Canvassing in any manner would lead to rejection of application and candidature at any stage.
- Address to send the completed Application:
The Joint Recruitment Cell
Room No: 521, Parliament House Annexe
New Delhi – 110001