Kandla Port Trust (KPT) is one of the most advanced Port Trusts formulated to manage the Port of Kandla, present on the Western Coast of India in the Kandla Creek and is 90 kms. from the mouth of the Gulf of Kachch. Kandla Port is a protected natural harbor. TheKPT is operating with a mission of becoming the most economical modern and major port, rendering cost effective services to customers. With an operating surplus of 265.44 crores (in 2012-13), this is one of the profitable Ports of India.
With its recent announcement, the KPT is going to induct competent professionals as Management Trainees with various caliber within its operation. These Trainees will be trained in KPT for a duration of 11 months only with a stipendiary provision.
The details of the recruitment are detailed as follows:
- Starting date for receipt of completed Application Form: 22-May-2014
- Last date for receipt of completed Application Form: 15-June-2014
- Date for reckoning Age, Education and other eligibility conditions: 01-May-2014
Details of vacancies: Total 20 Vacancies
- Management Trainee (CA/ICWA): 05 Posts
- Management Trainee (MCA): 05 Posts
- Management Trainee (MBA): 10 Posts
- The candidates selected as Management Trainees will receive a monthly Stipend of Rs.10000 (Consolidated) during their period of engagement.
- Management Trainee shall be entitled to the reimbursement of 1st Class/ 2nd Class non-AC railway fare or bus fare as per actual in case of journeys performed for Kandla Port trust work.
- They be entitled to the reimbursement of the boarding and lodging expenses as per actual or Rs.500 per day, whichever is less, for performing duty for or on behalf of Kandla Port Trust on outstation assignments.
- No other allowances and/or perks will be applicable as per Kandla Port Trust regulations.
- Management Trainee (CA/ICWA): The candidates interested for these posts must have completed Graduation with CA/ICWA (inter).
- Management Trainee (MCA): The candidates interested for these posts must have completed Graduation with MCA as a 2 year regular course from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute.
- Management Trainee (MBA): The candidates interested for these posts must have completed Graduation with MBA/ PGDBM as a 2 year regular course from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute with specialization in H.R., Finance & Marketing.
- All candidates should not have attained maximum 35 years of age as on 01-May-2014 to be eligible to apply.
Period of engagement:
- The selected candidates will be engaged with Kandla Port Trust for a maximum period of 11 months purely on contract basis from the date of their engagement.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance through an Interview as per the discretion of Kandla Port Trust
- Candidates have to pass through on merit selection will be declared eligible on a ranking order.
- Management Trainee shall not be entitled to/eligible for any type of leave during their engagement period, except the holidays applicable to Kandla Port Trust
How to Apply:
- The candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions need to apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of Kandla Port Trust at http://www.kandlaport.gov.in
- Prior to applying for the posts, the candidates should go through the detailed advertisement at www.kandlaport.gov.in/kptadmin/upload/ENGAGEMENT_OF_POST_GRADUATE_MANAGEMENT_TRAINEES.pdf
- The application must be completed in all respect with factual information
- Once submitted no request with regard to change of any information will be entertained
- The applicants must send their application along with necessary certificates and photographs so as to reach by, the last date specified.
- Address to send completed application form:
Kandla Port Trust
Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat.