Khetri Copper Complex, Rajasthan invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement of trade apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act. 1961. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam.
Most Important Date: Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31-July-2015
Trade apprentices – 79 Positions
- Welder: 14 Seats
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic: 04 Seats
- Turner: 08 Seats
- Fitter: 15 Seats
- Electrician: 17 Seats
- Electronic Mechanic: 06 Seats
- Surveyor: 03 Seats
- Mechanic (Diesel): 10 Seats
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 02 Seats
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Welder: Candidates must have passed 8th Class under board System, and ITI Exam in Welder Trade (NCTVT).
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic, Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Surveyor, Mechanical (Diesel), Draughtsman (Mechanical): Candidates must have passed matriculation or its equivalent examination under 10+2 System, and have Passed ITI Exam in relevant trade (NCTVT).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may SUBMIT duly completed application in prescribed format along with two self attested copies of certificates/ documents as per requested with original, two passport size photograph, and affidavit if required; in the Office of Chief Manager (HR), CHRD, Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar, in person.
For complete detail on Engagement of Trade Apprentices in Khetri Copper Complex Rajasthan, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment notification, here, www.hindustancopper.com/RE_KCC 2015.pdf