Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is largest investment company and insurance group in India with 100% stake of Government of India. It has its headquarters in Mumbai.
Life Insurance Corporation of India has proposed engagement of Direct Sales Executives under various zonal offices.
Nature of The Post:
Appointment of all candidates will be purely on contract basis for 3 years.
Total Number of Vacancies:
Total number of vacancies for Direct Sales Executives in each zone is given below:
- LIC Central Zone: 877 Vacancies
- LIC East Central Zone: 1213 Vacancies
- LIC East Zone: 721 Vacancies
- LIC North Central Zone: 1537 Vacancies
- LIC Northern Zone: 2403 Vacancies
- LIC South Central Zone: 1486 Vacancies
- LIC South Zone: 1815 Vacancies
- LIC West Zone: 2378 Vacancies
Commencement of Online registrations: 08-12-2012
Start Date for submission of application fees: 08-12-2012
Last date for submission of application fees: 27-12-2012
Last date for registration: 28-12-2012
Candidate should be a graduate from any recognised university. Preference will be given to those who possess diploma or degree in Marketing/ Management. Knowledge of computer applications would be an additional advantage.
Applicant must be of minimum 21 years of age and maximum 35 years as on 01-12-2012. Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-servicemen according to government rules.
A monthly remuneration paid to Direct Sales Executive will be entirely based on performance. During training period candidates will be reimbursed with a onetime stipend of Rs. 3500.
Application Fee & How to:
Applicants are required to pay a sum of Rs. 100 in cash at any cash counter of LIC under account code 114034.
Selection of candidates will be based on performance in written test. It will be of qualifying nature. Successful candidates of written test will be called for interview. After medical examination candidates will undergo theatrical training for IRDA test. After passing this test he will be engaged in apprenticeship. Candidate will be appointed as Direct Sales Executive after successful completion of apprenticeship.
Mode of Application:
Online mode of applications shall be entertained.
How to Apply: Apply Online here
After submitting fee at LIC branch applicant must visit www.licindia.in to fill application form. On “Careers” link in website online application form is available. One must fill fee details with utmost care. All the codes must be correct and are advised to recheck. After successful submission of application system will generate a unique registration number and password that should be retained for future use. All applicants are advised to take printout of application form and affix recent passport size photograph on it.
- Notification for Engagement of Direct Sales Executives under Central Zone Annexure I- CZ
- Notification for Engagement of Direct Sales Executives under East Central Zone Annexure I- ECZ
- Notification for Engagement of Direct Sales Executives under East Zone Annexure I- EZ
- Notification for Engagement of Direct Sales Executives under North Central Zone Annexure I- NCZ
- Notification for Engagement of Direct Sales Executives under North Zone Annexure I- NZ
- Notification for Engagement of Direct Sales Executives under South Central Zone Annexure I- SCZ
- Notification for Engagement of Direct Sales Executives under South Zone Annexure I- SZ
- Notification for Engagement of Direct Sales Executives under West Zone Annexure I- WZ