In coordination with the state Police Department of Madhya Pradesh The State and Regional Forensic laboratories in the state are working for resolving crime-scene investigation and other forensic testing and evaluation. The MP State Forensic Laboratory is recruiting efficient and enthusiastic candidates who would help in conducting forensic investigations for supporting the crime investigation.
With the recent announcement, the State Forensic Research Laboratory of Madhya Pradesh is inviting applications from competent professionals, who would be joining as Researchers on contract basis.
The details of the recruitment procedure and essential eligibility are as follows:
Notice No: Reg/5/2013
- Last Date for receipt of completed Application Form: 15-May-2013 till 5:00 PM
Name of the Posts: Researcher
Number of vacancies: Total 49 posts (UR-23, SC-08, ST – 12, OBC-05)
- Contract Researcher (Chemistry): 12 posts (UR-05, SC-02, ST-04, OBC-01) & (Women-04)
- Contract Researcher (Biology): 37 posts (UR-18, SC-06, ST-08, OBC-05) & (Women-11)
Period of Engagement:
The candidates selected as researcher will be appointed on contract basis for a period of 12 months.
- For each test subject for each participant an honorarium of Rs.500 will be payable to the candidates
- Contract Researcher (Chemistry): The candidates must have completed MSc with Second Class in Chemistry or Forensic Science. The applicant must have at least 2 years experience in Research Work
- Contract Researcher (Biology): The candidates must have completed BSc with Chemistry, Botany, Zoology with MSc in Second Class in the subjects of Chemistry or Forensic Science or Microbiology or Bio-Technology or Botany or Zoology. The applicant must have at least 2 years experience in Research Work
A candidate must not have crossed 40 years and must be above 18 years as on 01-Jan-2013 to be eligible for this consideration. However, further relaxation in age is applicable for other category candidates (SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM) till a max age limit of 45 years.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done by accessing their credentials and through a merit basis selection. The selection will be separate for both types of Researcher posts. The final list of selected candidates will be made available from the Office of the Addl. DG Police (Technical Service Branch).
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions should apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of MP Police www.mppolice.gov.in
- The applicants are advised read through the instructions and guidelines before submission of Application
- The candidates are advised to fill in the application with caution as there will be no chance of altering the data once the application form is submitted
- The application form duly filled along with one recent passport size photo & Demand draft should be sent to the address as mentioned below by Speed Post, Registered Post or UCP
- The application form should contain a self addressed postcard.
- The application form should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF Forensic Researchers on Contractual Basis” on the envelope
- Address to send the completed application form:
State Forensic Research Laboratory
Civil Line, University Road
Sagar, Madhya Pradesh – 470001
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here www.mpinfo.org/mpinfonew/rojgar/2013/2904/vac03.asp