Vyapam as the service selection Board responsible for competent selection and recruitment of various positions in the state and state-subsidiary organizations is continuing rendering services for competent selection. With the recent announcement from MP Vyapam, numbers of positions are vacant in the MP Home Guards and State Police Headquarters in the profiles of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Lower Division Clerk) and Subedar (Stenographer). The positions are open to public and applications are being invited for a combined selection examination and direct recruitment for general and PWD candidates.
The details of the recruitment criteria and the vacancy positions are as under:
Mode of application: ONLINE only
- Date of starting of receipt of Online Application: 30-Sep-2014
- Date of ending of receipt of Online application: 29-Oct-2014
- Dates for payment of Application Fees: In between 30-Sep to 29-Oct-2014
- Date of for correction in Submitted Application: 30-Oct-2014 till 03-Nov-2014
- Date for written examination: 30-Nov-2014 (Sunday)
Details of Positions/ Vacancies:
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Lower Division Clerk, Police Headquarters): 138 Positions (UR-79, ST-27, SC-19, OBC-13)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Lower Division Clerk, Field Units): 136 Positions (UR-10, ST-76, SC-50, OBC-nil)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Lower Division Clerk, Special Branch): 101 Positions (UR-62, ST-21, SC-13, OBC-05)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Lower Division Clerk, Crime Investigation Bureau): 20 Positions (UR-03, ST-06, SC-07, OBC-04)
- Subedar (Stenographer, Police Headquarters): 25 Positions (UR-11, ST-07, SC-05, OBC-02)
- Subedar (Stenographer, Special Branch): 148 Positions (UR-83, ST-37, SC-16, OBC-12)
- There will be reservation for Women/ Ex-Servicemen candidates as per rules.
- Details of vacancies can be obtained from the website at www.vyapam.nic.in or at http://www.mponline.gov.in
- Asst. Sub-Inspector (LDC): The candidates selected for ASI (Lower Division Clerk) will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-20200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.1900 and other permissible allowances.
- Subedar (Stenographer): The candidates selected for Subedar (Stenographer) will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300-34800 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.3600 and other permissible allowances.
- Asst. Sub-Inspector (LDC): The candidates interested for these posts must have completed 10+2 along with a DCA/ COPA/ Diploma in Modern Office Management or Diploma level examination from DOEACC. Must have obtained Certificate of Hindi Typing from a MP State recognized Typewriting and Shorthand Institute.
- Subedar (Stenographer): The candidates interested for these posts must have completed 10+2 along with a DCA/ COPA/ Diploma in Modern Office Management or Diploma level examination from DOEACC. Must have obtained Certificate of Stenography/ Typewriting from a MP State recognized Typewriting and Shorthand Institute. Must have a shorthand speed of 80/100 words per minute (for Steno-typist – 80 wpm and for Stenographer – 100 wpm).
Age of the Candidate:
- The applicants must have obtained at least 18 years of minimum age and should not have exceeded 28 years of maximum age as on 01-Jan-2014 to apply for these positions.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules (for privileged category only)
The candidates applying for these positions will have to submit the following fees
- For Unreserved and OBC category of candidates: Rs.500
- For SC/ ST: Rs.250
- For candidates appearing for direct entry for PWDs: Exempted from Fees
- Application made through MP Online will be charges Rs.70 extra as per rules of MP online kiosks
- The fees can be paid through cash at MP Online Kiosks and can also be paid through online banking facility/ challans
Mode of Selection:
- The selection for these posts will be done through a written examination and Typing/ Shorthand skill test only. No interview will be organized for such positions.
- This will be followed by verification of documents and final Medical Examination.
Admit card/ Results:
- The admit cards for the written examination will be made available at the website of the Vyapam before the scheduled date for examination.
- The candidates are advised to take print out of the admit card so as to appear for the examination. The results will also be displayed on the same website in due course of action.
How to Apply:
- The applicants can apply online through the web portal of Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in or through www.mponline.gov.in
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailes of this notification as available at http://www.mponline.gov.in/Quick%20Links/Vyapam/Notifications/PAG3_2014_RULE_BOOK_REVISED2.PDF, prior to applying online.
- Offline application format is also available at the same website for download and reprint
- The candidates are advised to fill in the details with facts
- The applicants must attach their photographs, and scanned signature with their online application
- Any form of canvassing will result in disqualification of candidature.
Note: For any further clarification on this advertisement, candidates are requested to visit the website of MP Online at www.mponline.gov.in or the website of Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in.