Vyapam (Vyabsayik Pariksha Mandal) as the Service Selection Board responsible for competent selection of various positions in the state cadre is rendering services for facilitating the conduction of examination and selection. With the recent announcement from MP Vyapam, the Home Department of the Madhya Pradesh invited applications from competent candidates for recruitment of Platoon Commanders in Home Guards under the Home Department of Madhya Pradesh.
The details of the recruitment criteria and the vacancy positions are as under:
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE application: 01-July-2014
- Date of closure of receipt of ONLINE application: 30-July-2014
- Dates for payment of Application Fees: In between 01-July to 30-July-2014
- Date for corrections (if any) for application forms: 31-July to 09-August-2014
- Date for written examination: 28-September-2014 (Sunday)
Total Number of vacancies:
- Platoon Commander (in Home Guards): 41 Posts (UR-21, SC-07, ST-07, OBC-06 out of which Ex-SM-05 & Women-12 posts)
Pay Scale, Grade Pay and Remunerations:
- The candidates selected for these posts will receive a Pay scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.2800 along with other facilities as per rules of State Home Department in PB-I
- The applicant must have passed Graduation (Bachelors Degree) in any discipline from a recognized institute/ University.
- The candidates applying for this post should be of minimum 21 years and should not have crossed maximum age of 40 years as on 01-Jan-2015.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for applicants as per the rules
- The candidates who are already in service with the state government will not be eligible for relaxation of age.
- The candidates who have married before the scheduled year of marriage (21 years for male and 18 years for female), will not be eligible to apply
- The candidates who have more than two children will also not be eligible for applying for these posts.
Minimum Physical Fitness:
The candidates should have the following medical standards at the minimum:
- Height: 167.5 cm (Male) & 152.4 cm (Female)
- Weight in proportion of height
- Chest: 80 cm without expansion and 85 cm with expansion (only for male)
- Must not have flatfoot, knock-knees or any visual imperfection (eyesight should be perfect without correction glasses)
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.700
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs 350
- Candidates have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 70 to process the application through MP Online
- The fees can be deposited through online mode at the websites of MP Vyapam through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card (as per the instructions available at the portal)
- The fees can also be remitted in Cash at MP Online kiosks.
The selection will be conducted in the following manner:
- Verification of documents
- Written Examination (2 hours duration)
- Physical Efficiency Test
Depending upon the performance Merit List and thorough Character as well as Antecedent Verification, the candidates will be offered postings through designated positions. No waiting list will be prepared for this recruitment.
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants can apply Online Only through the MP Online kiosks at their respective locations at www.vyapam.nic.in or at www.mponline.gov.in
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement as available at the website of the Vyapam at http://www.vyapam.nic.in/Rulebooks/RB_2014/HOMEGUARD_2014_RULE_BOOK.pdf
- The candidate needs not to attach any document during online filing of application form. But they must upload their recent passport size photograph and scanned signature at appropriate spaces on the application form.
- The candidates can appear the examination either in English or in Hindi medium
- The documentary evidence against date of birth, education, caste and special recognition should be submitted in original and in duplicate photocopies during the personal interview period.
- The appointment will be offered only up on full confirmation of all the eligibility conditions and medical fitness as desired by the Police Headquarter, Madhya Pradesh.