MPOnline project has realized the vision of the government of Madhya Pradesh to provide government services at the doorsteps of citizen. The benefits of the project have penetrated deep into the urban as well as rural areas, and deliver a very wide spectrum of services. MPOnline is a One Stop Window integrated with Government departments providing Academic, Recruitment, Online Counseling, Online Assessment Examinations and allied services.
Currently, MPOnline is catering to a wide spectrum of Government departments. With the recent announcement from the MPOnline, the Department of Public Health and Family Welfare is inviting competent applications from aspiring individuals for direct recruitment to the posts of Sub-Engineer (Civil) on Contractual norms at the state level NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) project.
The details of the eligibility criteria and requisite qualifications are mentioned as under:
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Sub-Engineer (Civil): Under Department of Public Health and Family Welfare – 35 positions
- There will be reservation for SC, ST, and OBC candidates as per rules as follows:
(UR-13, SC-6, ST-8, OBC-5, PWD-3)
Mode of application:
Through Online mode only at the website of MPOnline at www.mponline.gov.in
- Date of publication of Notification: 09-July-2013
- Starting date of online registration: 10-July-2013
- Final date for online registration: 25-July-2013
- Publication of Selection List: 05-August-2013
- Date of Appointment (tentative): August-2013
- The candidates interested to apply for the posts should remit a fee of Rs.300 as application fees.
- These fees can be deposited through online bank transfer OR, through cash at the Kiosks of MPOnline as per the convenience of candidates
Educational qualification Requirement:
- The interested applicants must have BE/BTech in Civil Engineering or a recognized Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks in Aggregate.
- The candidate must have at least 1 year experience in NRHM/ Government/ Non-Government Projects
Note: The qualifications should have been accredited to the candidates by the last date of submission of application
- The applicant should have attained a minimum age of 21 years and should not have exceed 40 years of age as on 1st January 2013.
- Any relaxation in upper age will be allowed only for permanent domiciles of MP
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
- The applicants joining the service after selection will be granted a consolidate pay of Rs.20000 per month only
- Other perks, allowances and facilities be applicable as per the state government norms
- The selection will be done only through an Online Written Test, Typing Test and Verification of the documents as per the discretion of the NRHM
- On the basis of the performance the Merit list will be prepared.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the website at www.mponline.gov.in
- The candidates need to read through the information on the portal http://www.mponline.gov.in/Quick%20Links/NRHM/RuleBook/Civil_Engineer_Rule_Book.pdf before applying online
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees through system generated challan within stipulated time of filing the Application Form Online
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information
- There is no need to send the physical copy of application form at the time of Online registration
- The candidates need to produce original copy of online application along with necessary supporting documents during appointment of candidates.