MPOnline project has realized the vision of the government of Madhya Pradesh to provide government services at the doorsteps of citizen. The benefits of the project have penetrated deep into the urban as well as rural areas, and deliver a very wide spectrum of services. MPOnline is a One Stop Window integrated with Government departments providing Academic, Recruitment, Online Counseling, Online Assessment Examinations and allied services.
Currently, MPOnline is catering to a wide spectrum of Government departments. With the recent announcement from the MPOnline, it invites competent applications from candidates for recruitment of 10 Nos of Divisional Coordinator, 51 nos of District Coordinator & 25 posts of Software Engineers at various levels.
The details of the eligibility criteria and requisite qualifications are mentioned as under:
- Date of publication of Notification: 17-June-2014
- Starting date of online registration: 17-June-2014
- Final date for online registration: 04-July-2014
- Downloading of Admit Cards: from 08-July to 12-July-2014
- Date of Online Examination: 12-July-2014
- Announcement of Results: 18-July-2014
- Publication of Merit List and Verification of Documents: 22-July-2014
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Divisional Coordinator: 10 Posts
- District Coordinator: 51 Posts
- Software Engineer: 25 Posts
- There will be reservation for SC, ST, and OBC candidates as per state government rules
Mode of application:
Through Online mode only at the website of MPOnline.
- For candidates Applying for Divisional Coordinator/ Dist Coordinator: Rs.390 only
- For candidates Applying for Software Engineer only: Rs.390 only
- For candidates Applying for all 3 posts: Rs.780 only
- For all others reserved categories (SC/ ST/ PWD): as per the rules of the state
- These fees can be deposited through online bank transfer/ Net-banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card OR, through cash at the Kiosks of MPOnline as per the convenience of candidates
Educational qualification Requirement:
- For Divisional Coordinator & District Coordinator: The interested applicants must have qualified full-time regular Bachelors Degree in any discipline with Computer Science as one of the subjects in Degree level. Candidates having full-time regular Bachelors Degree in any discipline along with one year diploma in Computer Applications/ PGDCA/ DOEACC “A” can also apply for these posts. The candidates must have minimum 5 years of Post-Qualification experience in Marketing for Divisional Coordinator posts and must have minimum 5 years of Post-Qualification experience in Marketing for District Coordinator posts.
- For Software Engineer: The interested applicants must have qualified B.E (Information Technology/ Computer Science)/ B.Tech (Information Technology/ Computer Science)/ MCA/ M.Sc (Information Technology/ Computer Science). They must have 2 years of Post-Qualification experience in Microsoft Technologies, Asp.Net 3.0 & above, C#.Net, MS SQL Server, .Net Framework, etc.
- All candidates must have passed High School/ Higher Secondary/ Graduation Degree/ Post-Graduate Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- They must not have more than 2 years of gap between completion of education and work experience.
- The applicant should have attained a minimum age of 21 years as on 01-July-2014.
- There is no upper age limit specified for these posts.
- The applicants joining the service after selection will be granted a emoluments, perks, allowances and facilities as per the state government norms.
- The selection will be done only through an Online Written Test, and Interview followed by Verification of the documents.
- On the basis of the performance the Merit list will be prepared.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the website at www.mponline.gov.in
- The candidates need to read through the information on the portal https://www.mponline.gov.in/Quick%20Links/MPO/pdf/rulebook.pdf before applying online
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees through Online mode or by Cash as detailed in previous paragraphs.
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information
- There is no need to send the physical copy of application form at the time of Online Registration
- The candidates need to produce original copy of online application along with necessary supporting documents during appointment of candidates.
- The candidates need to scan and upload their signature, photographs and any other certificates as required during the Online Submission of Application.
- For any queries/ grievances regarding Online Application Submission, candidates can call the Help-Line immediately at 0755-4019400.