MP Vyapam Recruitment 2012 – Online Applications For MIS Coordinator
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has issued notification against recruitment of 322 MIS Coordinator vacancies by conducting State of School Education Test– 2012 (for the post of MIS Coordinator). Eligible candidates are required to apply online on or before 04-10-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below.
MPPEB Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 322
Name of Post: MIS Coordinator
- · Commencement of Online Application: 4th September 2012
- · Last Date for Online Application: 4th of October 2012
- Date of Written Examination: 2nd of December 2012
Age of the candidates as on 1st Jan’13 should be between 21 years and 35 years. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Application Fee Details:
General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- towards application fee and SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 250/-. Fee can be paid by the use of Master/Visa Credit/Debit card or through Internet Banking or through MP Online. Those who prefer to pay through MP Online will need to pay Rs. 50/- in addition to the application fee amount.
Candidates must possess BSc in IT/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Telecommunication or B.Com Computer Science or BCA or Polytechnic Diploma in CS/ IT/ Electronics/ Electrical or Graduation with one year Diploma in Computer Application; from recognized University.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates need to apply only through Online from Vyapam website on or before 4th Oct’12. After submission of Application take print of application form and retain it for further use.
Selections of candidates will be made on the basis of performance in Written Test.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Candidates need to pay the application fee before starting the process of sending application online.
- Application fee if paid through MP Online then log on to www.mponline.gov.in
- Select the Kiosk Registration link and after reading instructions, click on Continue button followed by OK button confirm that candidate has gone through the instructions.
- Fill all marked details and click on Continue button.
- Fill all remaining details in following page and submit the application.
Application fee if paid through other means then log on to www.vyapam.nic.in
- Select the Online form of Examination to be appeared for.
- Next page would lead to MP Online Kiosk link; follow the same steps from 3 to 5.
- Take print of Application form and retain it for further use.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to MPPEB MP Vyapam Recruitment 2012 For MIS Coordinator